Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Daley comes out as gay
http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/02/tom-daley-...r-4209843/

Congratulations Tom, we all support you.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Didn't this happen when he was posing nude for summat?

Do not know who this guy is...

but congrats I guess...

southbiochem Wrote:Do not know who this guy is...

but congrats I guess...

Hes the uk’s golden boy olympic diver...

I think people fell in love with him for his boy next door looks and good manners as much as for his diving abilitys. He really became a "personality" and last year he presented some kind of diving-based tv show with celebritys, which i dont think did very well but hes really famous here

He's bisexual not gay.

Congratulations, LOL.
I didn't have a lot of doubts...

So?????????????????????????????????

Who cares??????????????????????????????????????????

Whats this got to do with global economics, corrupt government, and the homeless???????

MisterTinkles Wrote:So?????????????????????????????????

Whats this got to do with global economics, corrupt government, and the homeless???????

Nothing at all.

But if his coming out helps one young person come to terms with who they are and prevent self harm/suicide and bullying, then Im all for it.

Kids his age need role models that they can look up to, and I think he can provide that.

ObW
X

OlderButWiser Wrote:Nothing at all.

But if his coming out helps one young person come to terms with who they are and prevent self harm/suicide and bullying, then Im all for it.

Kids his age need role models that they can look up to, and I think he can provide that.

ObW
X

Do blonds "come out"?
Do green eyed people "come out"?
Do people who breath oxygen "come out"?

Everybody bitches, whines, and complains about STEREOTYPES, but yet all homosexuals THRIVE AND WORSHIP this HETERO ideal of being in a "closet"!!!!!

Its marketed, advertised, and sold as a bill of goods!!! Your personal preference is NOBODYS damned fucking business, much less being a marketable PLOY or retail product made to SELL!!

Faggot, queer, homo, dyke, fudge packer.........all stereotypical tags and labels the "hetero community" has glued on homosexuals, and yet the homo community whines, cries, bitches, and moans when ANYBODY points this out. But yet, the homo's WALLOW in the hetero facilitated tagging and stereotyping of "the closet", like its a pool of free money!!!!!

"GAY" is NOT who someone is. It is not their reason for being, it is not what defines them, it does not make them a better or worse human being.

The hetero's have once again, brainwashed homo's into believing that THEY NEED to "come out" in order to be someone, be counted, be a decent human being....which is fucking goddamed BULLSHIT!!!

The hetero's want to keep TAGS on "gays and lesbians", therefore created this concept of entrapment to keep you "listed".

Being "GAY" has nothing to do with anything, just as being a blond or brunette has nothing to do with anything, nor does having green or blue eyes, or being male or female.

"GAY" is ONLY a preference, NOT a marketing gimmick, NOT an advertisement, NOT who you are, NOT something that is a product for sale!!!!

I find "the closet" disgusting, offensive, degrading, and THE most hateful and condescending stereotype that the hetero world has ever created!

And you fall for it, you wallow in it, you worship it likes its THE ultimate thing that makes you a human being.

MisterTinkles Wrote:So?????????????????????????????????

It's significant because he's one of the very few famous sportsmen to have revealed his sexuality. It might encourage others to do the same and thus remove the stigma that it still attached to being homosexual.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams