Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toomuch45 A Fake Phoney
Hi everyone recently i made a character name braindead it was all me
i pretended that he was an alien that pic was the pic i drew. i wanted to do something creative i barely talk on here because im afraid of what to say most of the time and i guess im a fake person when it comes to that if anyone doesnt want to talk to me ever i understand and ill probably delete my profile.

im very sorry to everyone for me being a fake:frown:

toomuch45 Wrote:Hi everyone recently i made a character name braindead it was all me
i pretended that he was an alien that pic was the pic i drew. i wanted to do something creative i barely talk on here because im afraid of what to say most of the time and i guess im a fake person when it comes to that if anyone doesnt want to talk to me ever i understand and ill probably delete my profile.

im very sorry to everyone for me being a fake:frown:

What's up man? Why are you afraid to talk on here? You are welcome here as anyone else. Don't be so down on yourself. Move boldly and apologize later. That is what I do.

Hey, man, no one cares really, it's okay. We are a big family here, you know? Why would you be afraid to talk? We accept you the way you are and we love you. Okay?

Bighug

Dont worry m8 - been there done that.. we've all done things to just to fit in etc without thinking it would backfire = im still more than happy your on gayspeak so looking forward to our next chat at some point

:confused:

Cry

Rolleyes

I proudly present your SIGN

Icon16

Bighug

Well didn't see that one coming............:confused:

I understand what you have to be afraid of, just put your fingers on the keyboard and type. Plus you have like 650 posts, that makes you godlike Confusedmile:

Well don't feel to bad because of you I just joined this site!! Yea!! So I say Thank YOU I really like you I hope you do stay and I/we get to know ya .

I didnt know you back then, but I think you should'nt be hard on your self.

You just needed a mask on so you could feel free to talk to people on here with out being afraid of any come backs...

sweetlad2010 Wrote:I didnt know you back then, but I think you should'nt be hard on your self.

You just needed a mask on so you could feel free to talk to people on here with out being afraid of any come backs...
way to cheer me up sweetlad:frown:

anyway thanks everyone for your help i wanna feel even more free and outta my zone and not feel afraid to say whats on my mind

Your imagination is a wonderful gift toomuch......expressing your imagination does not make you a fake or a phony at all. I think everyone feels intimidated sometimes about expressing themselves...it is normal. I hope you are feeling better about everything.