Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torchwood Series 3
Andy Wrote:I'm not really a fan but sounds cool... is it a Dr Who spinoff? (pardon my ignorance! lol)

Tbh Torchwood was nothing like DR Who when it started, then it got into the story and it got more based towards the stupid thing.

I hate Doctor Who, its way to advanced.

I hope Torchwood starts on its routes again, instead of doing all the gay kissing and stupid "world breaking in half" thing, which it was doing in series 2.

Btw Monday @ 9pm, Start of Series!! xx

Dr Who "too advanced". I'm curious; in what way? Maybe it's because I have literally grown up with it that I see it differently?

I thought series one of Torchwood meandered a bit, but series 2 got more into a groove.

Bring on the gay kissing!

To Steven...according to what i've read Torchwood:Children of Earth will be more like the 1st series with Jack being a lot darker & moodier than he was in series 2, with reguards to the daftness & kissing...i doubt there will be any kissing!(but don't hold me to that!!) as for daftness, there may be some..for e.g. near the end of one upcoming episode there's an escape by Torchwood using a JCB Digger??.

The first episode was stunning, just stunning ... and there was a kiss <sigh!>

Can't wait for tomorrow Scared

But they blew up John Barrowman. :frown: (I know he's indestructible but surely something like that is gonna knock it out of you for a day or two!!)

I have to say Eve Myles (Gwen) is looking absolutely GORGEOUS and I spent a reasonable proportion of the episode thinking about very naughty things that I would quite like to do with her and the prospect (which I am aware has a probability of 0 but a girl can dream) of a threesome with her and Captain Jack, mmmmmm. Sorry guys, don't see the Ianto attraction.

As for the storyline, fab. Can't wait to see what happens tonight. Loved one or two of the one liners as well, especially the 'I'm going to England, I've had my jabs' bit!!

BiPenny! They blew up Jack Harkness!!! If they blew up John Barrowman, i think it would B on the news, In case U didn't know Jack's actually THE FACE OF BOE it was in Dr WHO... & he lives till very far in the future, so i think it's safe 2 say that he'll B back.

Dearest Stuart,

I am very aware of the future of the delectable Captain Jack. I am also aware if the lines between real names and fictional names. However I claim artistic license and the influence of a rather large amount of prescription drugs allows me to write whichever name I so please.

Please do not think me rude, simply plain speaking.

Love BiPenny :biggrin:

After tonight, I am still on the edge of my seat Scared (and CJH got his kit off Confusedmile: ). What more could a man ask for?

marshlander Wrote:The first episode was stunning, just stunning ... and there was a kiss <sigh!>

Can't wait for tomorrow Scared

Oh how I envy you, darling;.. but to my good fortune you will forget what happened in this series and you'll watch it (again) with me gladly over Christmas time? Rolleyes

BiPenny Wrote:But they blew up John Barrowman. :frown: (I know he's indestructible but surely something like that is gonna knock it out of you for a day or two!!)

I have to say Eve Myles (Gwen) is looking absolutely GORGEOUS and I spent a reasonable proportion of the episode thinking about very naughty things that I would quite like to do with her and the prospect (which I am aware has a probability of 0 but a girl can dream) of a threesome with her and Captain Jack, mmmmmm. Sorry guys, don't see the Ianto attraction.

As for the storyline, fab. Can't wait to see what happens tonight. Loved one or two of the one liners as well, especially the 'I'm going to England, I've had my jabs' bit!!

LOL! LOL! Even I got that one... :biggrin: