Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trayvon Martin case
Some threads aren't just worthy posting on as I have no clue about anything as conflicts starts and I don't even know why.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I think what happened was Trayvon was walking home when he saw Zimmerman watching him and like what most teens would do, gave him a "what are you looking at" stare. he then felt threatened when Zimmerman started to follow him and when he thought he lost him Zimmerman caught up with him. a few words were exchange and in an attempt to get Zimmerman to back off Trayvon threw a few punches then Zimmerman pulled out his gun and shot him. looking at it now I think it was less of a racial thing and more of a class thing.

The latest news I saw on this case is footage of zimmerman being bought in to the docks after being arrested for shooting the boy. There was no sign of any trauma to his head after Zimmerman and witnesses started that Trayvon had slammed zimmermans head into the ground several times.

I am anticipating zimmermans statements and case of self defense falling apart in the next week or so. What ever happens I hope the family and community get the justice they deserve for a crime that was unnecessary.

pellaz Wrote:reaction to obamas comments
previous post at gayspeak

"only idiots will have guns"

Hmm. I am uncertain what you are saying there.

I have firearms. And of course my bow and arrows. I have them mostly for hunting. Granted its been a few years since I last went out to stalk prey.

I do have a side arm in the house, next to the bed in case of home invasion, which sadly over the past two years our rural area has been 'shocked' with a few violent home invasions and goodly amount of break ins - actually walk ins since much of the stuff stolen was from sheds that we out here never really felt a need to lock up.