Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump creates fake news
[SIZE="4"]Ironically from the man who brands all negative news about him as Fake News has now created Fake News as seen in huge hanging photos in at least four Trump resorts. The problem is that there was never a Time cover like this! While many of us might think of something like this as a joke - funny because everyone would immediately know it was phony - this is the product of unbelievable arrogance.

There was no issue of Time on that date and the following issue featured Kate Winslet. The barcode featured on the fake Trump cover was taken from an online graphic-design tutorial showing you how to fake a Time cover![/SIZE]

[Image: 241977-trumpass.jpg]

https://beta.thequint.com/world/2017/06/...golf-clubs

http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/culture/c...olf-clubs/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Trump is a living bullshit, nothing new.

yawn.......

And what do we expect from a billionaire clown? This is the SOS aspect of Trump. It worked through his "business" life he expects it to work through his political career.

Sadly most Murikans are exactly that stupid and uneducated to buy into his brand of Schist.

Donald who?

Forget presidential politics. It's ALL bullshitz. Total distraction. It's the misdirecting finger, the ever so slight, slight of hand, "not the droids you're looking for," the pretense of a fake democracy, the clothing the Emperor isn't wearing.

MikeW Wrote:Donald who?

Forget presidential politics. It's ALL bullshitz. Total distraction. It's the misdirecting finger, the ever so slight, slight of hand, "not the droids you're looking for," the pretense of a fake democracy, the clothing the Emperor isn't wearing.

I suppose us older folk are a bit jaded when it comes to our government and not just Murikans, but ever other nation has this same feeling about their homeland government.

I gave up around Clinton's presidency (First Term) when I realized the real problem is not the Oval Office but the Congress... which is when I realized that yeah the opposite of progress is congress.Facepalm

Bush Jr scared me, and now we have Trump. He is scary too... Murika has too many nuclear devices to be a "safe" nation for clowns and buffoons to lead it. It also has a military power that could be daunting to any nation should it be utilized in full efficiency.

I keep on thinking the same words when it comes to this presidency:

"Is this the Final Trump?"

BTW I got twitter just to follow his tweets to see what the man thinks... He spends too much time on his phone. Rolleyes

[Image: 7d161a5842964034f377832ddfe84fee.jpg]

Fake News...
Alternative Facts...
Known knowns, and known unknowns and unknown unknowns....

My how the words twist in the age of New Speak.

(1984)