• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump will NOT address the British Parliament
That is, during his visit to the UK:

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-n...00850.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Does he need to?

Doc Wrote:Does he need to?

It is considered an honour to be invited to address but it is an honour that should be earned.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

If I were him I wouldnt care, they aren't his countrymen, so it shouldnt matter.

Doc Wrote:If I were him I wouldnt care, they aren't his countrymen, so it shouldnt matter.

He's Trumpy of course he'll care lol!!

I cant see why he would. I just don't understand why foreigners dislike him so much, what does it matter to you people? I couldn't care less who other countries elect as their leaders. You guys voted brexit and nobody here really cared.

Doc Wrote:I cant see why he would. I just don't understand why foreigners dislike him so much, what does it matter to you people? I couldn't care less who other countries elect as their leaders. You guys voted brexit and nobody here really cared.

Trump is the worst.

I think more people should pay some attention about things, but there's so much horseshit to sift through it turns most people away.

People here didn't care about brexit because they don't know anything about politics anywhere else... Hell I went to school with a girl who couldn't point out the USA on a world map and thought it was funny. It's a shame. No I don't brexit is going to make a big impact to the US but it is something perhaps that should be read into. People in the US don't read into current events enough and I think the rest of the world do get a distorted view on what is going on in the US. Kind of like hearing about things 2nd hand...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Trump is the worst.

That is a matter of opinion, I can think of worse leaders Hussein, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, Mao Zedong, lets not be too dramatic. At least he wants to rebuild our military, the Army being an organization near and dear to my heart, Obama disliked us that's a fact.

Point number two we should not worry about other countries and who they elect and they shouldn't worry about us. People in every country should worry about themselves and their own countrymen first. We need to put Americans first, China needs to put the Chinese first, Germany the Germans and so on and so forth.

Unless the whole world is going to turn completely isolationist, we should care about the leaders and politics of other countries. This world is super interconnected and those connections and interdependences help to make and maintain friendships between countries. People across the world also care about what's happening in the US because we a super power, and what we do or what happens to us has global repercussions. I think the idea of every country putting blinders on and ignoring the rest of the world spells disaster, especially when we think about where food and other resources come from.

Doc Wrote:That is a matter of opinion, I can think of worse leaders Hussein, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, Mao Zedong, lets not be too dramatic. At least he wants to rebuild our military, the Army being an organization near and dear to my heart, Obama disliked us that's a fact.

No Trump hasn't thrown anyone in a furnace yet... I am more curious about why you feel that Obama disliked people serving in the military?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!