Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Meet Up London
*tear* maybe we need to relocate

We could always meet up somewhere more central, like Didcot Parkway. A lot of trains seem to pass through there. I've done some research and Didcot has a Poundstretcher, Card Factory, Spar and a Superdrug if you fancy hitting the shops. I couldn't find any gay bars/clubs but I did discover that if you "go a bit further from Townsend to Cow Lane" you'll find a cruising spot... We could meet there? I'll bring a bottle of White Lightning and some tangy cheese Doritos.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Maybe we need a tour bus to travel around the UK , we could go all Priscilla queen of the desert Lol

Omg a tour bus to Card Factory then a cruise. This is sounding a bit overwhelming for me.

I'm all seriousNess though, I'd be up for travelling elsewhere once I've got a bit more money. We could do weekend in a cheap BnB or something. If we find a place that is relatively interesting even if not gay. We can at least.... Drink and play games and hang out. I'm well up for it the more I think about it.

1and1 Wrote:Omg a tour bus to Card Factory then a cruise. This is sounding a bit overwhelming for me.

Maybe something simple then like a day trip to Basingstoke? I'm surprised no-one's suggested it already to be honest.

1and1 Wrote:I'm all seriousNess though, I'd be up for travelling elsewhere once I've got a bit more money. We could do weekend in a cheap BnB or something. If we find a place that is relatively interesting even if not gay. We can at least.... Drink and play games and hang out. I'm well up for it the more I think about it.

Manchester is meant to be a good night out around Canal Street but then coming north is unfair on everyone from down south.

I dunno if you're being serious. I don't know anything about Basingstoke Tongue but I think we should all come up with some ideas. I am no good at planning stuff like this but if everyone is actually up for it, I'll have a think.

Let's not go to Basingstoke. I've never been, but for some reason I store it in the same area of my brain as 'Dunstable' and 'Skegness'.

I'm still up for London, but that's just me being selfish because it's geographically desirable for me. I'd have to get the train wherever else, like you say I don't mind visiting new places. I wouldn't be able to do December as virtually all my money goes on Christmas.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Let's not go to Basingstoke. I've never been, but for some reason I store it in the same area of my brain as 'Dunstable' and 'Skegness'.

I'm still up for London, but that's just me being selfish because it's geographically desirable for me. I'd have to get the train wherever else, like you say I don't mind visiting new places. I wouldn't be able to do December as virtually all my money goes on Christmas.

That is actually quite funny