Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US 2020 Election - Biden vs Trump
Flipping around, it does seem a lot of the support Trump was getting from Fox has eroded quite a bit...they almost sound like a legitimate news channel now lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I redact my previous statement, Fox is still very much a dumpster fire.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(11-05-2020, 07:11 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Flipping around, it does seem a lot of the support Trump was getting from Fox has eroded quite a bit...they almost sound like a legitimate news channel now lol

Just because he’s complaining doesn’t mean they changed anything.

What’s excellent though is their election numbers coverage. They called AZ for Biden on Wednesday morning already
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

@Bhp91126 They did call Arizona for Biden and as far as I know they're the only ones to do so...but no they haven't changed per me previous post...

In other news it seems like Biden is inching ever closer to winning Georgia and perhaps Pennsylvania. He's about ~3,000 votes from pulling ahead in GA.
Check out my stuff!

[Image: ht7s46oqqfx51.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...b86223c02e]
[-] The following 2 members Like Chase's post:
  • ceez, InbetweenDreams

Sassy Justice will get to the bottom of all this!

...and perhaps find out why that door is closed.
Check out my stuff!

Um . . . uhhhhhh . . . um . . . uhhhhh . . .

I normally don't pay much attention to the presidential election and focus more on local elections but I still don't understand how people can still support the annoying orange. I mean he's done stuff during his term that I thought was clearly illegal and it just gets ignored. The poor guy at my job who's a hardcore trump supporter really believes the Democrats are the ones that screwed up the post office and wanted them to stop counting votes. To me this is beyond what side you vote on Trump is trying to destroy democracy and will throw a massive temper tantrum if/when he loses.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • Bhp91126

The realization that more Americans than ever before voted for the asshole, even after watching him for 4 years, is pretty devastating.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 2 members Like Bhp91126's post:
  • , CellarDweller

(11-06-2020, 09:22 PM)Bhp91126 Wrote: The realization that more Americans than ever before voted for the asshole, even after watching him for 4 years, is pretty devastating.

Exactly. I can't believe that people saw the way he behaved, how it talked, and still deemed it acceptable.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!