Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undecided.
I have a flip phone, its used only as a phone. It has served me well these past 4 years, although Verizon is telling me I need to upgrade my phone - I call Shenanigans, the phones works well as a phone.

It is clear to me that these Iphones and other 'glass screen' bricks are some sort of brain-control device as everyone I know who has them must carry them around and stare at them all the time. Frankly I do not want to be one of the brainwashed masses who answer to every command Steve Job's ghost gives through those things.

Oh and its much cheaper with just a flip phone, don't have to buy 'apps' don't have to buy gigabytes of data or whatever...

I see what you mean and it is kinda true though hehe. But they're so nice lol. I remember those flip phones hehe. thanks for your post!! <3 Elefant

I'm waiting for the Samsung note 3 "phablet" Phone and tablet in one Big Grin
they are a lot of similarities between apple and Samsung BUT to big things going for Samsung are
1 A replaceable battery AND
2 multiple external memory
3 the ONLY Phablet
so many other things like screen quality, camera, size are pretty close if not the same
I would suggest grabing Samsung's new phablet their supost to anounse it in febuary sometime

personally i love my android phone.

I think the biggest question is. do you want to stick with apple forever or do you want to be able to use any android device/phone?

because once you start buying apps and music it becomes alot harder to switch between the differnt systems

If possible, you should try both by yourself. Go to Apple and Samsung shops. Everyone has their own preference and taste. Some people like Iphone's usability and some prefer Samsung's.

I use Iphone 4 and comfortable with it. I consider it to be very friendly. I dropped it several times but still working fine and without scratches. Admittedly I use a case to protect my mobile phone.

During 2009 - 2010, all of my colleagues used Blackberry. I used Nokia brick phone. By end of 2011, all of them changed to Iphone. I still used my trusted Nokia brick phone, which actually belongs to my dad. I used that phone since I was in college. I changed to Iphone in late 2010. Iphone is my first mobile phone. It's 2013, few of my friends have shifted to Samsung's mobile phones. I played with one of them and it was really good.

I have no plan to upgrade to Iphone 5 or buy other mobile phone.

So each to their own.

Unrelated. But, tada.

[Image: nokia3310_pic2_zpsa22488f4.jpeg]

The best mobile phone. Hands down.

I used it around 2002 - 2010. The mobile phone still works!

Good job, Nokia!

Jay Wrote:Unrelated. But, tada.

The best mobile phone. Hands down.

I used it around 2002 - 2010. The mobile phone still works!

Good job, Nokia!

I completely agree.
Overall, because of Snake II, this phone worthed it ! Big Grin

Scientifically the true reason earthquakes happen, is because someone dropped their nokia phone from a tall building.

stick to the good old fashioned landline lol

It's getting to be where the youngest generations are walking around having no idea what a "landline" is. As in, "There are such a thing as phones that are just stuck in the house? Huh???" It's as foreign to them as having the three networks cease broadcasting at night is to my generation ("The TV actually stopped showing stuff? Huh???")

I wonder what will make the new younguns feel old years from now...hovercars everywhere? True VR games? iEyes?