Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Until further notice I'm dating myself!
So I know I've posted most of this before, and will skip a lot of it, if you wanna find more details you can find my other recent topics, but as of right now I'm dating myself until further notice. (Thanks Ann Perkins)

I don't really know what that means besides I want to be happy with myself. No one is getting in the way of me. Yes I got crap I'm going through, but I know now I will get through it. I'm oddly in a good mood even with recent events, and am working on being ready for whatever happens next.

Dating yourself huh?

Please be sure to wear a condom to keep from catching anything from yourself.

Radbot42 Wrote:So I know I've posted most of this before, and will skip a lot of it, if you wanna find more details you can find my other recent topics, but as of right now I'm dating myself until further notice. (Thanks Ann Perkins)

I don't really know what that means besides I want to be happy with myself. No one is getting in the way of me. Yes I got crap I'm going through, but I know now I will get through it. I'm oddly in a good mood even with recent events, and am working on being ready for whatever happens next.

There is nothing wrong in taking some time off to yourself, as I think it is the healthiest thing you can do in your situation! but keep in mind thou, that sometimes if not most of the time, bad things or experiences happens to us because of two things!

1) You are not aware or simply ignore your own inner demons

2) You allow others bad demons take control of your own!

I hope you read and interpret Virge previous post! he is right, most of the time we are that person we need to fear and protect ourselves from!!

Guess that makes at least two of us lol don't tell me about this, but I've been sleeping around. Shhhhh! Wink

Bluelight Wrote:[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Guess that makes at least two of us lol don't tell me about this, but I've been sleeping around. Shhhhh! Wink
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Don't worry. We won't tell anyone.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"]You sleazy slut.
hahahahahahahhaaa![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Nose-pick

I'll recommend Brad Gooch's book The Boyfriend Within, followed by the film The Broken Hearts Club, which pokes fun at Brad Gooch's book The Boyfriend Within.

Oh, and chocolate.

Man, taking yourself out on dates is going to be expensive Wink hehe jk but seriously invest and indulge in everything you like! Smile

Dating ourselves are we... how quaint.
I'm inviting me to dinner tonight. Care to join?
No wait... it's expensive. Leave me with me and privacy alone...

Well sent my greeting to your boyfriend - your hands LOL

Self love is the best love :biggrin: Wink