Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading pictures ?
Hi Everyone

Love chatting to all of you, But I just cannot upload any pictures from my computer.
I can change my avitar but if I want to upload say a picture for stud of the day then even if I follow the rules for file sizes, I still get an internal server error.
I have tried the instructions as mentioned on the help pages, but still no luck.
Has anyone else had this problem ? And if so do you have any advice you can give me please ?
Thanks in advance

Gavin X
tec support intentions are good but limited by how busy Andy is.

sometimes jpeg images have code embedded in them. Try a few images from different sources. try an image that is way too small but use it for a test run

good luck
You should upload them to a file hosting site like photobucket, and then embed them in your post using [img] and [/img (you have to close the bracket).
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
Hi gavjg.

Upload via Gayspeak:

1. First you have to set up an album. Go to your profile, click Add Album.

[Image: 1.jpg]

2. Name your album and select album types. You can add description too. Select Submit.

[Image: 2.jpg]

3. You will be directed to Upload Page. Select 'Click Here to Upload Pictures!'

[Image: 3.jpg]

4. Browse photos from your computer. Once completed, click 'Upload Pictures'

[Image: 4.jpg]

5. You can add description to the uploaded photo/s. Then click 'Save Changes'.

[Image: 5.jpg]

6. You will be directed to your album. Click a photo.

[Image: 8.jpg]

7. You will be directed to that particular photo. Select the highlighted link by right click (mouse). Copy the link.

[Image: 6.jpg]

8. Paste the link on a reply form. Ready to preview.

[Image: 7.jpg]

There's another way to upload photos. You can use a storage website such as Photobucket to upload and link photos. I'll show the steps when I'm free.
Upload via Photobucket.com:

1. Visit Photobucket.com

[Image: 01.jpg]

2.Sign up and sign in

[Image: 02.jpg]

3. Once you've signed in, you can see a Upload button on top of the Photobucket page. Click it and it will direct you to the page below. Click Select Photos and Videos

[Image: 03.jpg]

4. Find photo from your computer that you would like to upload. You can select one photo at a time or multiple photos by pressing Shift + left click (mouse). Select photo/s and click open.

[Image: 04.jpg]

5. You will be directed to an upload page.

[Image: 05.jpg]

6. Once upload completed, you can see 'Save and Continue to My Album' button. Click it.

[Image: 06.jpg]

7. Select a photo from your album.

[Image: 07.jpg]

8. Select the highlighted link by clicking it. The link will be automatically copied.

[Image: 08.jpg]

9. Paste the link on a reply form. Ready to preview.

[Image: 7.jpg]
or you could just go to a blog or something that already has pictures of people you find attractive, right click it and select "copy image location" then press this little button [Image: insertimage.gif] and paste the link.
Thank you to everyone who has given me help for uploading images.
I have never had a problem like this to upload images to anywhere else before so this was a bit of a mystery.
I will update you when I try it the various ways you have suggested.
Thanks XXX Confusedmile:
I HAVE SORTED THIS OUT NOW

Thank you to everyone for all your help, In the end I had to open a photobucket account .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The first pictures of Jupiter's North Pole LONDONER 1 301 09-04-2016, 09:31 AM
Last Post: knickerbuck
  Pictures from Mars LONDONER 3 402 02-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Insertnamehere
  Pictures of Fukushima - Four Years Later LONDONER 9 964 10-12-2015, 08:33 AM
Last Post: LONDONER
  Are we taking too many pictures? LONDONER 4 593 09-26-2015, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Cuddly
  The truth about these pictures is terrifying bluedragon 5 454 11-21-2014, 06:10 AM
Last Post: MikeW