Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent help about bottoming!?
Welcome to GS. Just don't eat something with a lot of beans or anything that digest fast. Also, Cleaning your buttocks before hand is also a good idea. Other than that, go all out. Just don't do too much of a crazy thing with it, since it's not built to take too much things in at once. Tongue

How did it go? I'm always paranoid about not being empty when getting fucked. I need to smell likr a rose. So before you have sex, try to go #2 first. Then take some enemas (until only clear water comes out...) and then soap your butt up in the shower. Not too hard! Just takes a little time. If you don't, you can risk some smelly embarrassing situations. Good luck but more importantly have fun!

wish i had that worry lol. just take a poo 1st

winterfell Wrote:How did it go? I'm always paranoid about not being empty when getting fucked. I need to smell likr a rose. So before you have sex, try to go #2 first. Then take some enemas (until only clear water comes out...) and then soap your butt up in the shower. Not too hard! Just takes a little time. If you don't, you can risk some smelly embarrassing situations. Good luck but more importantly have fun!

Well I just gave him oral, thankfully he was the one who said he didn't want to go all the way :S But yeah, I'm still feeling worried for the next time I have full on sex... especially because I've been talking with this guy and I think he may be my first bf... but it's too early to say much.