Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useless Facts Of The Day
This is the useless fact of the day thread I shall start with this

The time difference between when Stegosaurus lived and the T Rex lived is greater that the time difference between the T Rex and now.
An eye for an eye

I fail to see how that is a useless fact, considering all kids that actually depict a T-rex noshing on a Steggy... I think its important fact for people to know, that and T-rex was not up right like Barney, but horizontal.

A useless fact would be:

The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I fail to see how that is a useless fact, considering all kids that actually depict a T-rex noshing on a Steggy... I think its important fact for people to know, that and T-rex was not up right like Barney, but horizontal.

A useless fact would be:

The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.

Ok thanks for telling me.,
An eye for an eye

Or that the hard bit on the end of a shoelace is called an aglet.

“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.

I'm sorry, but that too is a useful fact, considering that one of two conditions affect shoelaces. Either they snap, which makes them useless, or the aglet falls off.

If one doesn't know what an aglet is, how can one pout, complain, and cry to the gods when their aglet is lost?

But, a really useless fact is that A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes....

I have previously fixed broken shoelaces by cutting the torn end and wrapping it tightly in sellotape and putting a drop of super glue on the end. I'm too lazy to go shopping for new shoelaces.

naitsirc Wrote:I have previously fixed broken shoelaces by cutting the torn end and wrapping it tightly in sellotape and putting a drop of super glue on the end. I'm too lazy to go shopping for new shoelaces.

Ive fixed broken shoelaces by getting in my truck, driving to the store, and purchasing a new pair.
LOL

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ive fixed broken shoelaces by getting in my truck, driving to the store, and purchasing a new pair.
LOL

You increased your carbon footprint just to get a pair of sholaces!!?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm sorry, but that too is a useful
But, a really useless fact is that A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes....

That ain't useless that's bleeding mind blowing! :biggrin:
I've never had a 30 minute climax and boy! do I want one Hubba-hubba-smiley

Considering: - (Lifted from google)
By Stephen Adams, Medical Correspondent6:30AM BST 21 Oct 20116 Comments
A persistent shortage of human organs has led experts to investigate methods of using pigs created with human genes, so that body parts grown in them can be harvested for use in patients without their immune systems rejecting them.

I'm off to petition that they include this very useful information in their study right now Sperm

'Magine that.....

30 minute climaxes.....

THANKS BUDDY!Mexicanwave

I'm desssspickable!

Trial by error