Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines Day
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I'll leave u 2 pennies in mine then... you can feel doubly special!

I thought we would marry :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:I thought we would marry :eek:

If you're gonna marry me for me money... you're attaching urself to the wrong one there...

*counts pennies... 1, 2, 3.... 8, 9. DONE*

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:If you're gonna marry me for me money... you're attaching urself to the wrong one there...

*counts pennies... 1, 2, 3.... 8, 9. DONE*

I wouldnt marry for money Rolleyes
[/COLOR]

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:... google chocolate rose...

Just make sure you spell it properly, a rose yet to bloom could cause embarrassment if you are under 18 or surfing with your mother.

Twazzle Wrote:I wouldnt marry for money Rolleyes

awwwww Bighug

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:awwwww Bighug

Hehe -HUGS :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

normally i dont do anything for valentines, when i was a kid i used to swap cards and stuff with the girl next door but that was really it. (then again, i was an exploited child, when we were 4 or 5 people thought it was cute for us to kiss, so we did it for free stuff, little entrapenours we were Tongue) so it was generally assumed when we hit teens we would start dating, how wrong were they lol.

this year im flying to new york with my family (woo!) so i dont really care one way or the other what happens.

i really dont get what the hype is, as a previous poster said (not sure which) you shouldn't need an excuse for buying your boyfreind/girlfreind presents and telling them you love them.

besides, its a lot more romantic if it is a spur of the moment gift, rather than one you feel obligated to buy.

CD. Wrote:besides, its a lot more romantic if it is a spur of the moment gift, rather than one you feel obligated to buy.

I prefer suprises :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:I prefer suprises :biggrin:

same, generally its more heartfelt and romantic than somthing you expect someone to get you.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:That's a closely guarded secret... If I told you now, I'd have to kill Shadow :eek:

OH REALLY KILL SHADOW !?!?! :eek:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!