Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virge?
Does anyone know what happened to Virge? 

I was very worried about him for a long time considering the turn of events he had to deal with. 

If you read this Virge - love you man - hope you got through everything and you are healthy and happy ((()))
[-] The following 2 members Like eastofeden's post:
  • andy, CarGuy65

@eastofeden

Hi East, I've not seen Virge around since the forum came back online. I don't actually remember seeing him much before the crash. Not sure what happened to him.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

His profile shows him last being on here in 2015...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Yeah, he hasn't been around in a long time.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I was really hoping someone had seen heard from him. 

He was so vulnerable with his first relationship and my core instinct that is ingrained in me is to protect people when they are in that state so I kept thinking about him for a long time - still today. 

I fear the worst but hope I am wrong and he is just busy somewhere living a good life.

I think Virge may be who I have been thinking of as well. Was he the ex military one from the mid west that was going to do a bed and breakfast type of establishment? His partner had cheated on him? If I remember correctly he may have also changed his username before this forum disappeared. Paul
[-] The following 1 member Likes CarGuy65's post:
  • eastofeden

Yes Paul! That is Virge who was going to do the B&B thing with his Australian BF.

I didn't know about the name change though - not sure if I was here when it closed or not.

I know he had a rare health issue as well but I forgot what it was - I really liked him and now that reminds me of AlohaShannon who was also in the military - liked him alot too. Is he around?

Haven't seen him on here either. Thanks for reminding me of him as well. I thought I was right on Virge. The memory still works occasionally. Would be great to see some of the past members come back. I had asked about Bowyn Aerrow a few weeks ago but I guess no one knows anything about him either.
Virge and Aloha had a great sense of humor. hope they come back soon!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CarGuy65's post:
  • eastofeden