Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vulcan Pick-up Lines
Would you please inform me as to whether or not you concur that this cloth does in fact smell like chlorophorm?

Jim, I'm conducting research on ancient human sexuality. Unfortunately much of the ancient data has been destroyed. Will you assist me in gathering new data for my research?

This is lust, Jim, but not as we know it. :biggrin:

a lot of good ones here Big Grin I'll have to think up one later~

Strictly for empirical research purposes, I seek to learn if Ferngi or Vulcans react more to having their ears kissed. Would you assist me?

My mind to your mind. My thoughts to your thoughts. My lips to your lips.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

@Blue: What's a Ferngi?

I had to know, so I asked my bud Quark. He told me a Ferngi is a Ferengi who's into Terran men. I asked how leaving out the second 'e' translates to human men. He got a little embarrassed (a rarity for this little smuggler). He said not many people know it, but there is a particular fetish among male Ferengi for being with human men in dense forests. They like to run about with utter abandon then come to, well, you know... in the ferns.

I couldn't care less, but apparently it's a big deal, as Ferengis are supposed to prefer to sack each other in richly appointed environs designed to show off their financial excess. To prefer to run about naked in nature is just, well, unnatural.

I asked if it had anything to do with homosexuality. Quark blinked, then shrugged. "Ferengi are better than hoo-manz, because we know that the only thing sex has to do with the Great Material Continuum is to have as much of it as possible. Now, I must go. You see those beautiful ladies over there? They're part of my own path. What another Ferengi does on their path is fine, as long as it involves gold-pressed latinum." Then he made a face. "Not running naked in dirt."

Let us spend Amok Time together.

Last Long and Prosper... in my pants!

I hail from an arid world. Would you wet my curiosity?