that he was just all a fucking act

i honeslty dont know what to even do with myself anymore
im losing things like crazy
cant concentrate
cand sleep

Ive started cutting agian
and i really just need diffrent ways to cope, Please help.... Peepwall

Bighug

Life sucks and you know it. But you can't just please life, you have to fight it and try to be happy in your own way. You probably won't be able to move away from depression for a while so don't be too frustrated if you are trying, but it's not happeninng.
What does cutting give you? More and more pain, self-pity and depression.

Something you may want to do is try to find the one thing that makes you more relaxed and stuff. Don't push yourself to hard, of course, ut try...
And also, have you tried seeing a psychologist? It could really be helpful if you visit one every once in a while. I don't know if you've tried before and know what it's like, but it helps you understand things better for yourself.

Please, just keep in mind that nothing is your fault. And that things can get better, and that we here care. If you ever need to talk to someone, each and every one of us will be here for you. I know I will.

Bighug

I'm sorry to hear things are so rough right now. Sometimes those we love(d) can really do a number on us and even when we know we should no longer love them, it's tough to move on in our hearts.

The first step would of course be trying to get more pills, assuming you're referring to a standard prescription and regular dosage. If for some reason you can't get this refilled right away, there are things you can try to boost your mood from exercise to sunlight (real preferred but artificial if needed) to chocolate (yes chocolate!). Of course there are other things that can affect moods in other ways that you'd probably want to avoid right now, like not drinking too much caffeine and of course avoiding depressants like alcohol.

I've found it helps me to find a project to focus on. Now, I had a couple weeks of crying and feeling alone first, but then I make myself do something. Recently it was a script for a competition to enter; before that, with a guy I really thought was the one, I found myself working on an online portfolio of my work. It's hard to give you a suggestion without knowing your interests, but it did really help me to feel like I had goals and things to work towards.