BURN IN HELL

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]THOSE WHO REJECT BOOBS
BURN IN HELL

[/SIZE]

BURN IN HELL

[/SIZE]

Your an attention-seeking, crazy, good for nothing whore who needs to get his gun and shoot himself for such a fucking idiot.

mistaman Wrote:let me tell u something

BURN IN HELL

[/SIZE]

BURN IN HELL

[/SIZE]

BURN IN HELL

[/SIZE]

BURN IN HELL

[/SIZE]

BURN IN HELL

[/SIZE]

Your an attention-seeking, crazy, good for nothing whore who needs to get his gun and shoot himself for being a fucking idiot.

Can people not respond and not quote else it makes things very difficult to clean up for andy.

Plus you give them what they want a reaction.

I think a few would be a good idea as we can't give infractions to anonymous postings and it'd be nice to have someone to go in and delete those (or possibly block the ips if that's an option?).

Perhaps if it helps, registration would be required for posting? With anonymous posting still allowed for those logged in, but somehow it could be tracked if needed? (would need to be careful of this of course as I certainly wouldn't want certain moderators able to be like 'oh he was the one who posted that', but maybe there's a way). I don't know... just seems like the anonymous ones would be harder to deal with.

It's a shame that people who claim to be of God aren't spending their time helping those less unfortunate. Disagree with the homosexual lifestyle if you want, but go feed the hungry, help build a house, volunteer for programs. GOD would want you to spread love, not hate. If you're unable to do that here, then go where you can do some good works in areas that don't bother you.

Well if this was a few months ago, i would of happily volunteered as i was always watching the site. Now days i only check on it once a day, and rarely sign in.:redface:

Anyway, it's Andy's decision if he thinks we need Mods or not.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

snigger Wrote:how do u know we dont help people in need? how do u know what we do. we want to help u sons of dogs so u dont go to hell

ungrateful bastards

Because you are the one going to hell for being full of hate. Hate does not guarantee heaven. People that hate burn in the fiery pits at the deepest level. Repent for your hatred, sinner!

I'd love to be mod... I'm release the ban hammer on trolls, then troll them asking why they can't post anymore :3 muhahahaha

Well i'm responding, a bit late i know but been out getting screwed, another piss poor effort, i know i've only been here 5 minutes but is there any way i can become a mod, as i'd like to ban Rawr for real.

IMHO we dont need mods. The recent troll spree will blow over soon enough.

Lol...I love how this very thread about the potential need for moderators has potentially become a demonstration of why they are needed.

Good work Trolls, as always, you're help is welcome Big Grin