Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdest place you've had sexual contact....?
No way! Who woulda guessed? lawl

Well it just shows how much he means to you!

The impossible just happened,Smurls got even more adorable.You right though,we should take it slow.His presence is just enough for now.Don't know about you but I've had many close calls!

Check me down for another nowhere...

XRIMO Wrote:Check me down for another nowhere...
I'll second that.

Oh dear...

Weirdest place for...

Anal (receiving)... Woods

Oral... Woods / Field / Car (not mine) / School bogs (when I say 17 was my first time... that meant for anal... oral was a lil younger... my GCSE years... so 16! and I truly regret it... but that's another story.. that I believe I already have at least in part posted here somewhere).

Masterbation... Link corridor between two music rooms at school.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Oh dear...

Weirdest place for...

Anal (receiving)... Woods

Oral... Woods / Field / Car (not mine) / School bogs (when I say 17 was my first time... that meant for anal... oral was a lil younger... my GCSE years... so 16! and I truly regret it... but that's another story.. that I believe I already have at least in part posted here somewhere).

Masterbation... Link corridor between two music rooms at school.

You masterbated in a corridor at school? ROFL!!!! Sorry, there were rumours of a girl erm 'pleasuring herself' (ewwwww!!!) in the gym at school and everyone was like ewwww coz it went round while we were sitting exams in there! Did you almost get caught?

Can actually say I never did anything like that at school Confusedmile:

OK well I've done cinema, woods, lake, car (mine and his), erm and his hallway right at the front door (*looks innocently*) and a stairwell to some flats teehee!!!

Nothing too imaginative in the location dept... just a few areas inside the house is all.

Smurlos Wrote:You masterbated in a corridor at school? ROFL!!!!

Believe me when I say I wasn't the only one!! But yeh... it's hard to explain, its not like the average corridor, it literally just a lil one that links the 2 music rooms, and is rarely ventured into unless lessons are going on... so in the middle of lunchtime, wasn't likely to be getting caught.

on the rooftop of a house ... we got crazy ... so we did there
the floor was unpaved so i had to put my shirt below knees

we were lucky there were no insomniac neighbours !Confusedmile:

i returned home wearing a soiled shirt .. u know the place was still under construction and building materials and so ...:redface:

the other with my friend .. masturbation and kissing ... inside my car ... someone ... most likely had seen us ... asked why did we park the car there
-is there any problem ? he asked
-no !
-but ur parking here at this late time is suspicious , i thought there was wrong with the car ...
( putting his hands on the car)
- sir i said nothing wrong with the car ( looking angrily at his hands )
- ( said nothing ..)
then i was thinking ... if i call police .. i may be in trouble ( islamic laws Cry)

i got out of the car .. took a deeep breath ... revealed my canines .. and :mad:

he went

my friend couldnt understand arabic language .. he was very afraid ..
i spent the night laughing at him ...

i mentioned this story in another post

waw ... now i am crazy poster