Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdest place you've had sexual contact....?
In doctor's room at a hospital - it was horrible - I have hardly-hardly finished and pop out to a street ((( since then I have decided to have no any pleasure in such places except a treatment )))

in the changing rooms of top shop when her mate was waiting outside for us

never been with another guy but i have masturbated while walking my dogs on the beach promenade lmao. i was drunk and depressed and horny apparently

Service station in a 4x4 Smile It was either that or attempt it at 70mph, and we weren't too sure of surviving that!

Quite a few places I have done it would seem weird but some not so weird;

Anal:
- In a forest,
- In a river [rofl please don't ask about this . . . ],
- Under a viaduct with trains going overhead,
- In a pipe [yes a massive concrete pipe, there was building work going on, it had a diameter big enough to stand up in]

Oral:
- On the tube, on a central line train, it was the second last one of the night I think, we were in an empty carriage anyways but yea Tongue
- Not weird cause of the place: on the balcony in Astoria, - weird because the club was at max capacity, people passed and did / said nothing.
- In the CDT dept behind the welding curtain, sparks were flying but not from the welding torch

Not done the roof thing, or the public toilets thing either but came close twice Tongue

...on top of a 100lb bag of flour in the back of a pizzeria....

musicteach Wrote:...on top of a 100lb bag of flour in the back of a pizzeria....

So that's what made the mozzarella a bit cheesy....??? :confused:

Prince_Of_Narnia Wrote:...
Not done the roof thing, or the public toilets thing either but ... came close twice Tongue

My, my!! I guess what counts is that you came... twice.

Ooh geez. From hearing these, I must be a dirty man. I have done oral and handkobs in the bathroom at work. at the nude beach at Lake Mead, and in a dumpster area.

pffft !!!! I did it in a crowded campground in a tent with a flash light on above us so people could see the shadows. It was the night before a marathon. little did i know that we gave some people a show judging by the comments the next morning,