Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, for any chocolate lovers... can't give you the taste or the smell but ...
... I can give you the sight of making these wonderful chocolates with my dad.. Something we've been doing for the past (what?) twenty years???
http://gayspeak.com/album.php?albumid=557

yes you can.. they are the nicst chocolats in the world!

broken link </3

joseph Wrote:yes you can.. they are the nicst chocolats in the world!
Lol, Joseph, don't tell everyone I've sent you some or they'll ALL want some... and that's something I really can't do. haha. You're just a lucky guy to have us for friends, Joseph.

bakalove Wrote:broken link </3
Is that so? Maybe you can't have a look till you become my ''friend''?
Check it again now?

yes very lucky . you got very lots princealberto. who is its for.

Oh, my dad sold a lot of it for the Christmas shop held by a friend of ours.... so most of it went, bought by chocolate lovers. As for the rest, well you got some of it, our friends got some of it... and we ate the last ones when I got back in January, but my dad had to make several new batches because the lot we made in a weekend was not enough.... lol..... Not enough!!! Can you picture it???

some of them got alcole

Lol, Joseph, yes we do make some of them with a little bit of alcohol... It can be whisky, brandy, rum, Grand Marnier (orange flavoured), Chartreuse, coffee liqueur, chestnut liqueur, raspberry liqueur, pear or quince liqueur, you name it; if it goes well with chocolate, we've probably tried it. Wink

Gah!
Want!

You're so cruel.Sad

:tongue: