Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well today was interesting
Being in a religious school can be quite painful sometimes. Today we had some students from a christian colege over for three hours to talk about their college and we built robots. There were three guys, and all three of them were CUTE. Two were less attractive but still cute and one was tall and really really gorgeous and OMG. So anyway they visited for three hours, before we went down to see them my teacher had me bring down a power cord and unfortunately the one standing nearest to me was a woman so I didnt get to hand it to a guy, but one of them did say thank you when I was on my way up. So then all of the guys had to bring down tables for everyone to sit at during the presentation and I had no idea how to set the table back up so one of them had to help me and got quite close. So I go back upstairs and then 15 minutes later they are ready for us and the whole time theyre doing the presentation I am sitting at the table shaking and my friends are asking why. So then we have to build robots and I had no idea what to do so the hottest one came over and was leaning over the table to explain it to me, his face was literally two inches away from mine, of course I hadnt heard anything he was saying because I was trying not to melt, and I went tomato red and was like that for the rest of the two hours, my friends kept asking me why my face was so red. The worst part is th teacher was taking pictures for the yearbook so of course theres gonna be a picture of me in there with my bright red face to remind me of this day. So yeah, nothing interesting happened sadly, no steamy stories, I go to a christian school so of course the guys were from a christian college. It kinda sucked but they were out of my league anyway. I know I sound like a teenage girl right now but that was the closest ive ever been to a cute guy in my life lol. So yup I didnt hear anything at the presentation, I was too busy daydreaming and hoping that by some chance one of the guys would be a gutsy gay guy who at least thought I was somewhat attractive and decided to make a move(especially the tall one that made me blush omg) I know this isnt very organized and I didnt go into details but oh well

By the way I wasnt 100% sure where this belonged but I am pretty sure it belongs here

That is just "So Adorable"..... You,, are so adorable!!!!

Those cute guys don't hold a candle to you.
We Have Elvis !!

One of several reasons why I stop short when I get that urge to wistfully pine for the days when I was young... I hated raging hormones. God they suck.

I don't get all wobbly kneed in the present of a cute guy, instead I start ticking off a long, long, long list of potential issues he has - real or imagined - most (I hope) are imagined.... Life experiences and knowing what humans are capable of - really knowing, that is more effective than cold showers and salt peter at taming the libido.

How to explain away red-face/flushes, shakiness, staring, and a few other 'love bitten behaviors:

Hypoglycemia - tell them you hadn't eaten enough and were a little off.... Most people can relate as most people have had it once or twice in their life...

Another thing age has taught me, effective lying. :biggrin:

Anyway, makes for a good immediate excuse, and also a good 'after party' excuse, if the episode comes up you say something like 'Yeah, I know huh? I didn't realize just how hypoglycemic I was then... I need to stay on top of that.'

Again, effective lying - its a learned talent for most.... Xyxthumbs

Hmmm..I went to and work in a Catholic college...

it was still filled with homosexuals EVERYWHERE...(the horror)

so, survive school. College will be better Confusedmile:

And you sir...are adorable

Such a cute story. Twister

Oh to be a teenager again LoL

ObW
X