Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Did You Learn Today?
mbennet35 Wrote:I learned that I am not very smart or a good person

Get off those heavy drugs you're on meebs Biglaugh they seem to be making you write nonsensical and untruthful posts...

Wade Wrote:Could you elaborate? I'm curious as to what sparked this epiphany.

I learned I need to fully wake up before I start reading......anything!!!!

I thought that said "spanked his epiphany"........and Im like WTF????

Rofl

mbennet35 Wrote:I learned that I am not very smart or a good person

Bedtime for me. Sigh

WHAT??????????

You're NOT practically perfect in every way??????

Do tell!!!!!

Don't need to learn anything, I already know all. Sheep

(but I've learnt by the past that people tend to take this kind of sentence seriously, so I might stop saying bullshits...Me? Stop saying shit? I'd rather die ^^)

I recently learned about a little known person named Jesse Ventura. I have taken to watching You Tube Videos to while away my freezing hours and stumbled along this fellow: http://www.youtube.com/user/JesseVentura...ture=watch

For the life of me I can't recall ever hearing about him before. Seal, Wrestler, Governor of some little known state - Had a TV show for years (Conspiracy Theory).

I think what I really learned is I am hella out of touch with the human world.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I recently learned about a little known person named Jesse Ventura. I have taken to watching You Tube Videos to while away my freezing hours and stumbled along this fellow: http://www.youtube.com/user/JesseVentura...ture=watch

For the life of me I can't recall ever hearing about him before. Seal, Wrestler, Governor of some little known state - Had a TV show for years (Conspiracy Theory).

I think what I really learned is I am hella out of touch with the human world.

You never heard of Jesse "The Body" Ventura?????

RRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLYYYYYYY??????

Did you not watch TV in the mid 90's????

Ekwarph Wrote:(but I've learnt by the past that people tend to take this kind of sentence seriously, so I might stop saying bullshits...Me? Stop saying shit? I'd rather die ^^)

After reading this comment, I learned today that Ekwarph must be Dfiant1's twin brother.

Jovial Wrote:I learned the opposite of you, and not just today but always. You are a shining light in this darkness, how can that not be right?

Plz relearn this lesson. rewrite till set in memory.

"You (Jovial) are a shining light in this darkness, how can that not be right"

I learnt the I can get muscles by working out Black-hunk-wave