Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Your Favorite Video Game?
I know not everyone is as into games as I am, but to those who are: What is your favorite video game of all time? I'm expecting a lot of "Portal". Tongue

Personally my favorite is the Jak & Daxter series.

Dont know if I have "one" favorite.....

Mrs PacMan
Galaga
Phoenix
Castlevania
Bejeweled

MisterTinkles Wrote:Dont know if I have "one" favorite.....

Mrs PacMan
Galaga
Phoenix
Castlevania
Bejeweled

Careful there Big Sister, your age is showing :hugs-and-kisses-smi

I'm an RPG/Adventure - type when I play video-games.

Fable, Beyond Two Souls, Assassin's Creed, BioShock, Lara Croft..

..games like those :]

Sylph Wrote:Careful there Big Sister, your age is showing :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Well he did stipulate video GAMES, not the degrading, violent, disgusting, mentally fucked up shit that is pumped out nowdays.

I consider a video GAME to be an actual GAME, not a government facilitated money making scam to underhandedly train kids to become brain dead zombies, prone to violence, intolerance, and ignorance.

justbry87 Wrote:Fable, Beyond Two Souls, Assassin's Creed, BioShock, Lara Croft..

I never liked Beyond: Two Souls or as I refer to it as: "Ellen Paige Crying Simulator 2013"
Just felt like at most times I wasn't even needed for the story to continue aside from press X to not die.
Fable series is really good. However, it'd be better if LionHead Studios can get Peter Molyneaux to shut his big mouth. I think every time Peter promises the world, LionHead breathe a sigh of frustration.
Assassin's Creed is amazingly fun, especially the fourth one with the pirates. ;D
Bioshock was good. Bioshock 2 got a bit wierd, but still good. Bioshock infinite suffered from Molyneaux Syndrome.
I don't really have an opinion on the new Lara as i haven't played it.

Final Fantasy Tactics (the first one for PlayStation)

I like a ton of others, but that one is by far my favorite.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well he did stipulate video GAMES, not the degrading, violent, disgusting, mentally fucked up shit that is pumped out nowdays.

I consider a video GAME to be an actual GAME, not a government facilitated money making scam to underhandedly train kids to become brain dead zombies, prone to violence, intolerance, and ignorance.

Not all modern games are about brutally murdering the nearest non-American. That sort of thinking is the same that blames video games for school shootings and massacres.

Of all time it has to be Elite for the BBC computer.

For the PS3 The Last of US, for the PS Vita Killzone, For the PS4 I'm addicted to Resogun, for the PSP it was Burnout Legends.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well he did stipulate video GAMES, not the degrading, violent, disgusting, mentally fucked up shit that is pumped out nowdays.

While I highly doubt it's a government scam, I still agree with your tastes. Too many new games are mindless trash. Not all of them are, but certainly most.