Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Your Favorite Video Game?
VileKyle Wrote:While I highly doubt it's a government scam, I still agree with your tastes. Too many new games are mindless trash. Not all of them are, but certainly most.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well he did stipulate video GAMES, not the degrading, violent, disgusting, mentally fucked up shit that is pumped out nowdays.

I consider a video GAME to be an actual GAME, not a government facilitated money making scam to underhandedly train kids to become brain dead zombies, prone to violence, intolerance, and ignorance.

Not all modern games are about brutally murdering the nearest non-American. It's that kind of thinking that blames games for school shootings and other massacres. I say look to indie titles. Especially ones like "Gone Home", which made me break down and cry, twice.

The game Ive sank most time into is EVE online (only mmorpg i play), cos i love sci fi. but the games ive enjoyed the most are quickies like dota, mario go cart or rts's like command and conquer. I prefer something I can sit down with friends for a few minutes and have a ball mmo's seem to take to much time and i never get end game geared Big Grin.

probably my favorite game of all time.... Dota

MisterTinkles Wrote:Dont know if I have "one" favorite.....

Mrs PacMan
Galaga
Phoenix
Castlevania
Bejeweled

You should try plants vs zombies Smile I have a feeling you would get addicted Smile.

the sims 3 and excited for the 4.
Fifa on playstation

But to be honest, i just play a game continuously for 4 to 5 months then i get bored already

Skyrim, Last of Us, Plants vs. Zombies, Diner dash, Call of Duty, A kingdom For Keflings, Bioshock, Batman Arkham City, God of War, Family feud (pc), Minecraft, Mass Effect series, Darksiders, Need for Speed series, Halo series, Guitar heroes, Rayman, Spiderman Shattered dimensions. Contra, Lion King, Harvest Moon, The Sims 3.

Silent Hill Series
Dishonoured
Fire Emblem Series
Assassins Creed Series
Mafia I/II
Sims 2
Guitar Hero
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series
American McGee’s Alice
Historical Games (Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis Series, Age of Empires Series)

(I am the most boring person to play Crusader Kings with, I record all births, deaths, events, wars etc. for pleasure :p )

^ i remember being addicted to age of Empires, haha.. I freak out when the other forces attack me

And Sims 2 is probably the game I really played for so long since i bought almost all of its expansion cds

Evan88 Wrote:^ i remember being addicted to age of Empires, haha.. I freak out when the other forces attack me

And Sims 2 is probably the game I really played for so long since i bought almost all of its expansion cds

I used to freak out a bit too when the enemy attacked, but the campaigns were awesome!

I also have every expansion for the Sims 2, and created an entire fictional world with them – yeah, I tend to take these games too far :p
I even wrote a history book for my Sims 2 fictional world :p

Favorite of all time is probably still Final Fantasy VII. Skyrim is a close second.

I am admittedly excited about Thief coming out in February. Looks like an Assassins Creed / Dishonored / Splinter Cell mix.

Skyrim
Fallout 3/New Vegas
gta
Farcry 3
COD: black ops 1/2
Metroid Prime
Super Smash Brothers melee
Time Splitters
Halo 2
Super Mario 64
Goldeneye 007
Starfox 64