Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Your Secret Guilty Pleasure?
i have a lot of pleasures, and i take a lot out of this life. but i have no guilt over any of them. guilt and pleasure don't match in my mind.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

BlueStar Wrote:Criminal Minds series. I'm in another dimension when I'm watching it.

that's the greatest show in my life - I love it so much

Lexington Wrote:From where? Asking for a friend.

Lex

Anywhere your friend deems appropriate.

I wouldn't say I feel guilty over it, but people like to give me crap over it, but that is watching cartoons. I enjoy the good ones.

BarryAndBryan Wrote:Lol....now What's the fun in that Jim?

Your right,,, I should be more forthcoming about one of my guilty pleasures.... So,, here's one: I haven't brushed my teeth in years!!!!
We Have Elvis !!

Secret Guilty Pleasures....Hmmmmm....I have so many to choose from....

Breyers Gelato OMG...it is so creamy ..I try not to think about it too much...I think I could have an orgasm eating it...

[Image: gelato_vanilla_caramel.png]

...and then there is NeNe Leakes.....I try to hide it from myself how much I love her...LOL

...and the song that irritates almost everyone else....

................................................................................................

...and one more LOL....I LOVE the Accordian.....especially polka and Mexican music....

Watching the annual polka competitions is a highlight for me...and I dance my way through the Farmers Market sometimes when I hear Mexican accordian music...most of my friends go running in embarrassment or they hide and pretend they don't know me....I will even grab someone and dance with them if they mood hits me and the other person is willing....(yeah...I am one of those guys LOL)...I am not terribly shy...

Lol....best post ever East

And Jim...didn't you say you have false teeth...I think you're hiding more than everyone put together....lol

BarryAndBryan Wrote:And Jim...didn't you say you have false teeth...I think you're hiding more than everyone put together....lol

I am a deceptive old codger,,, you caught me (smile)....
We Have Elvis !!

East Wrote:Breyers Gelato OMG...it is so creamy ..I try not to think about it too much...I think I could have an orgasm eating it...

[Image: gelato_vanilla_caramel.png]

WHY are you teasing me East??? first the white chocolate + raspberry cake, and now this!!! not fair!
''Do I look civilized to you?''