Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Season Is Your Favorite ?
Winter, the frosty air in the morning. When it snows and having a perfect reason to cuddle.

Autumn.

And not because of the fall colors, or the cooling temperatures - but because I prefer the stage between hypomania and depression more than I prefer stage between depression and hymomania. I don't like the hypomania too much and I would rather depression would take a long walk off a short pier.

Hypomania/Depression... I have Seasonal Affected Disorder. Most people only get the winter depression, I on the other hand had to kick it up a notch and have both the winter depression and the summer hypo-mania. Basically I am bi-polar, but on a regular schedule.

Going from depression to hymomania is more jarring, more of anxiety than relief. In the Fall there is a longer period of 'balance' for me. And coming down from the manic side isn't as harsh as going up.

Late autumn or winter. I like cold nights, dark mornings, wind, rain and mist.

Another vote for fall here.

I like all the seasons but I will have to say that I like the summer the most. Smile
An eye for an eye

Summer. Give me 105 - 110F, a swimming hole, some cocktails, a good book, and a designated driver and I'm set for life.

Krupt Wrote:I fucking hate using my imagination when there is 3 layers of clothing.
FUCKING TRY

[Image: GAPCOAT.jpg]

Also, Summer.

Summer for SOOO many reasons!
1. The Heat
2. The sun
3. Shirtless guys
4. My pool
5. Gardening
6. The smell of fresh cut grass
7. Summer night concerts
8. Grilling outdoors
9. Watermelon
10. Did I mention sexy, shirtless guys?
... and many, many more reasons! :biggrin:

Fall and winter.

Fall because I love the changing colors and the hint of chill in the air. And I know that winter's near.

Winter because I love snow. I love watching it fall -- it's different moods -- raging storm or gentle fluffy flakes. I love being out late at night with a full moon shining and it's bright as day. And even though I've had to get up an hour early to clear the drive in the morning -- it just makes me happy. :biggrin:

I like fall and winter.

Cold weather is amazing. I find that when it's cold it's easier to warm up, but if it's hot it's harder to cool down. Plus cooler weather is perfect for cuddling (for people who can do that). I also like rain and snow, I don't like the sun so much because I sunburn easily as a red head.