Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Feel If Your Father Is This?
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]What would you feel if your father is this?

1. Never gave his wife money to buy basic good and necessities but gave her money during market days to buy food and needs at home. Doesn't even dare to concern about his family needs. He treats his family members as servants not even greeting them or ask them what they need or what problems do they have but just watch tv, listen to radio, eat and sleep. He keeps his money to himself to buy medicine for his different illnesses brought by diabetes and decades of alcohol and cigarette abuse (everyday at least 2 or 3 bottles of beer and 2 packs of cigarettes he consumes everyday for since 1980s until 2013)

2. He puts password on tv so no one else can watch it except himself.

3. He has installment small money loaning business called pautang and after few weeks he will call or text those who owe him money every hour or everyday and call them names and berate them and humiliate them on the phone.

4. He humiliate and insult other people who doesn't go into his favor or who doesn't serve him interest.

5. Whenever someone ask favor from him, that person should render a compulsory service for him as a repayment for the favors.

Just so sad!

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

UziUziUziUziUziUziUziUzi

FlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrowerFlamethrower

Scared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-faceScared-smiley-face

Does not sound like a healthy lifestyle

This is the type of person that dies in very ugly fashions. Karma shall be a bitch
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I would have asked mom why hasn't she dumped his ass by now.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I would do my best to be the opposite of him
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Kick him in the face.

If you ask me you've got 3 options

1: Run away as soon as you have an education.

2: suicide

3: seek help

Personally, i feel the same as Alto, killing him would do wonders, but.. yea Sad

I would probably look for every possibility to move out and take mum with me.

That it's time to cut ties, and if my mother refused to leave with me, that's her choice.

But then, that's exactly what I did at 16, yeah? I emancipated. Best decision I ever made in my life.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:That it's time to cut ties, and if my mother refused to leave with me, that's her choice.

But then, that's exactly what I did at 16, yeah? I emancipated. Best decision I ever made in my life.

Can you please explain how this worked?

I believe you have to prove you can take care of yourself as an adult, including having a job and your own place...how did you do that? Was this before the days when the vast majority of landlords seem to want credit histories?

Next time I run into a kid who should become emancipated, I'd like to tell him or her more about it.