Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the things you want in life?
I've been thinking what are the things I really want in life and the list I came up with isn't as long as I thought it would be.

1. My own car (the car scene is a big part of my life and I've been away to long).

2. A permanent job (the new job istemporary and I'll be told in the next month if I've got it permanent or not).

3. I would love someone to experience things with, cuddle up to when I'm feeling down and someone who can lean on me when they need help.

4. New friends, I've been holding on to the ones I've got to long and they don't really want to do much with me anymore as I think my disability embarrasses them.

So what are yours?

1. To figure out who I am. Like, do I really like guys, do I want the D.

2. Get a good job in either kindergarten or school. I'll settle for assistant. I don't want to be a teacher, but I would still love to be part of the education of the kids in school.
2.5. Get that education I want that relates to the above.

3. Get together with someone who is awesome.

4. Get some awesome friends, who I can be myself with.

[MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] Disability?

すべての物は知る,
Porque me encanta el conocimiento y quiero a saber todo que puedo.
Hindi ko alam...Gusto ko ng isang hamon sa buhay.

Even tho life isn't long enough for me to, and such a thing has only been credited to the Devil in literature...
Mas eu adoro de aprender e sou eu um homem simples, quem se quer que fala com todos.

Love and such things are important of course; however unto me, knowledge is what I most favour.

1.) Money
2.) Money
3.) Money
4.) Money

1. To be Happy
2. To be with a fantastic man who loves me
3. To be comfortable financially
An eye for an eye

1) An interest in going to the gym.

2) Kids. I've decided I would like to be a Dad one day. Trouble is I think I'd be a good Dad but lousy partner, from past experiences.

3) My own house with a garden, and a big kitchen with one of those island things.

4) Some kind of windfall so I'd have something to fall back on and also to share with my family.

5) A new shoulder
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Oh and of course my own place, preferably which I can share with a special someone.
And loose this extra weight. And get into good shape.

Chase Wrote:1.) Money
2.) Money
3.) Money
4.) Money

Yeah...but won't you also need money along with that lol......?

1) A partner that will cuddle me at nights. It always surprises me how strong that desire is. Hell, he can even withhold sex and other things, treat me like shit the rest of the day. But, please, just comfort me a bit when I get home.

2) Expand my career prospects. There is plenty that I can do here, but I want more, elsewhere. Meh, maybe not a PhD any time soon, but some regular, good, old fashioned doctorate. That is not the main issue, though. That is actually relatively easy to get.

It's this place. The mentality that is pervasive here. I don't mean just the money, cause I live rather comfortably via my austere personality, but my job, my skills, should be considered an elite work. How many people in this country can do solid phase peptide synthesis ffs. How many places here even have a LC-ESI-MS let alone know how to operate it. And I can still learn more.

But no, it's just a regular job, underpayed, underappreciated and worst of all, neglected by all those people and entities that could make really good use of it, of the knowledge that is generated by it. And seeing more results with all the work outs I do would be nice.

Those are the main 2 things. The rest, a household duh. I don't even care if I rent a place all my life. Just having a roof over my head is fine.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:1) A partner that will cuddle me at nights. It always surprises me how strong that desire is. Hell, he can even withhold sex and other things, treat me like shit the rest of the day. But, please, just comfort me a bit when I get home.

Strange must be an age thing, it's all I really want these days too lol.