Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the things you want in life?
I guess for starters I would like to wake up in the morning, not feel rushed to get to work and to not be angry with myself. I think that would be a good place to start.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Security
Stability
Sleep

Sylph Wrote:すべての物は知る,
Porque me encanta el conocimiento y quiero a saber todo que puedo.
Hindi ko alam...Gusto ko ng isang hamon sa buhay.

Even tho life isn't long enough for me to, and such a thing has only been credited to the Devil in literature...
Mas eu adoro de aprender e sou eu um homem simples, quem se quer que fala com todos.

Love and such things are important of course; however unto me, knowledge is what I most favour.

I think in addition to what I've said here;

Is to not just know all these things; but to also help people with all that I know and will know.

Language is simply a tool to both construct barriers and eradicate them; but fostering favourable relations and happiness, is the bridge I'd like to build one day, between whomever wishes to cross it, and unto their destination.

Whether that be me taking photos of a Japanese family who in awe, smile, laugh and overall enjoy the entire process in their native language, making their moments into memories or simply facilitating communication between an Elderly Spanish speaking couple and a Bus Driver;

I'd like to best utilize the knowledge I so fervently absorb.

Perhaps that's a lil Selfish, but I like the feeling of making someone feel at home.

いいでしょかFrog

Peace
Healthy life
Security

Health, first and foremost...everything else is secondary.

Peace.
No drama in my life.
Friends who aren't always trying to make me be just like them.
The ability to accept whatever happens and deal with it.