Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What'd you get for Xmas?
HumbleTangerine Wrote:I got some money, socks, a tablet computer (not a very fancy one but I still love it) and The Marble Index by Nico on vinyl! Smile

Siggy made me lol hardcore. Thanks for that. haha

Just money and clothes.

I'm very peculiar when it comes to presents.

The ideal present to me would be a silicone kitchen gadget (I absolutely love them!) or a copy of the Breaking Bad tv series (not on DVD, just the file from iTunes or other online store).

Joshular Wrote:My brothers partner got me an apron that say's kitchen bitch >.<

That's gotta be the best one Biglaugh

Anyways...I strictly forbade my family to waste time and money in presents for me...I think that sums it up

The complete dvd series of band of brothers (pirate product Big Grin)

A good beef roast, Bob Evans Mashed taters, Green bean casserole and half a pint of Belgium White,
so far though i haven't gotten any actual gifts yet(besides the beer) and i probably won't know what i got until later in the day

Some slippers, socks, and Xenoblade Chronicles! This game's been a rarity for a long time and has been going for like $98 on Amazon instead of the usual $50 that Wii games cost.

TonyAndonuts Wrote:Some slippers, socks, and Xenoblade Chronicles! This game's been a rarity for a long time and has been going for like $98 on Amazon instead of the usual $50 that Wii games cost.

Soo glad I got Xenoblade Chronicles when it was first released! Hope you enjoy it, I still am Smile

southbiochem Wrote:Anyways...I strictly forbade my family to waste time and money in presents for me...I think that sums it up

ugh...a bit of narcissism, I know...but guess what...

my dad did get me a t-shirt....a nice one....which resembles a lot the Argentinean flag....

thank you dad :biggrin:, now I have something perfect to wear whenever there's a soccer match with Chile during the next World Cup...now all I need is to paint the Brazilian flag on my face....can't wait to see everyone's faces Biglaugh....

There's still more tomorrow when the family comes together, but so far:

Sweater
Underwear
Socks
Long Johns
Various shirts
Castle-based Puzzle
Ernest Trilogy DVD (Goes to camp/goes to jail/ scared stupid)
USB Headphones

More to come

So far I've gotten a watch and a $25 gift card for GameStop. No one got me booze so good thing I took care of that for myself.