Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do if a guy catches my eye but he wants to meet?
I'm kind of a "power virgin" and sometimes I do just want to meet guys I find on Grindr but I know that I'm so naive that I could easily end up getting seriously hurt.

My answer:

First of all, you claim a high risk of building such an experience into a disaster, so don't do it if you're seeking more than a mindless, no-strings-attached fuck.... since that's what Grindr provides and all.

If you go into it with no expectations other than popping your cherry from the get-go, then meet with him?..... listen to your gut energies, and take into consideration any red flags that may arrive to avoid being hurt.

Again, don't go into a hook-up derived situation expecting prince charming, and get attached like a leech because.... well.... that's... just naive.... and stupid.

Don't do Grindr if you think you're naive and could easily get hurt. Also,what do you mean by 'power virgin'? @.@

Arkansota Wrote:I'm kind of a "power virgin" and sometimes I do just want to meet guys I find on Grindr but I know that I'm so naive that I could easily end up getting seriously hurt.

Well you are going to end up getting seriously hurt eventually - doesn't matter where you meet 'the man' that will steal your hear, but ripping it out of your chest and then proceeding to jump up and down on it.

It happens to everyone.

Or are you talking about ass-hurt - well that happens the first time anyways.

So if you don't want to be hurt you have to swear off of men now - and never ever take that first step toward either falling in love, or having sex. It is going to hurt - seriously.... Xyxthumbs