Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you eat usually?
In China, people in the south prefer rice to be their main food, while northern people like noddles or some other wheat food. Bread is only for dessert. And you know, in Spring Festival(which is China`s new year), people would visit their relatives and have big meals. More than 10 people sit around by a big table on which there are more than 20 dishes including meat(beef, pork, chicken, etc), vegetables, eggs and so on. You can eat whatever you like on the table. Because of many big meals, people usually get fatter after Spring festival. Honestly, food in Spring festival is really great.Imu2 `cause we do not eat so much in our daily life.
So what do you usually eat? Pizza? Pasta? or something else? Let me know `cause I am curious. Big Grin

Well, I eat a lot of canned food and frozen dinners, because they are cheap.

I have a friend who pays for me to go out to eat with him a lot. We eat hamburgers, chicken, and I eat salads too.

I stick to a fairly strict diet of human food, with the occasional dog biscuit.

Predominately fruits and vegetables. On average I eat less than on portion of meat a day... And my portions are not the size of typical American portions...

I rarely eat 'out' as in burgers, fries, etc. Maybe once or twice a month...

Rice, noodles and potatoes are my main starches.

I eat bananas more than any other single food.

My diet is loosely macrobiotic so it's based on whole grains (rice, millet, buckwheat, pasta), miso, tofu and vegetables. Occasionally I eat fish. My main fruit intake is apples, at least three a day.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Mostly I eat my least healthy meal at breakfast, which can be either wholemeal bread with fried eggs and a fried vegetable, or bacon; or noodles with an egg, or it can be something else.

For lunch I'll usually eat whatever I can make. Rice/noodles/bread with vegetables. Sometimes I'll just make frozen dumplings with homemade zhong sauce
For dinner, it's always rice with mostly vegetables and fish or meat or tofu.

I don't actually eat a lot of meat now I think about it. It's mostly because I usually will eat meat at dinner, and at dinner, mum cooks meat by stretching a very small amount into a large dish.

But when I eat fish, I'll eat quite a lot of it.

Another thing I always do with my food is I'll always garnish it with either spring onion or coriander, or chillies. I just can't eat food without garnish, it just doesn't look as delicious.

It changes a lot depending on what's available. Most of the vegetables I eat are leafy vegetables.

Oh also I eat a banana every day, that's how I poo.

I never eat wholegrain rice because that's for criminals...

rice and fruit/vegetables , mostly

I was raised with my mom watching my weight, so I didn't have biscuits, fizzy drinks, chocolate, etc. at home. That's why sometimes I was jealous of my friends' snacks at school and LOVED birthday parties... Fast food only once a week, if at all.

So nowadays I eat lots of fruits, vegetables and lean meat. The sides may vary from pasta to rice and beans. I also eat a lot of japanese food because of my family.

we call it pagan kosher .... only vegetal ... and only from clean dishes and pots ... that means, it may no meat shall be prepared with or in it ... I eat not of cutlery where meat was eaten by. I can not eat in standard restaurants or fast food ... just in vegan restaurants.
It is forbidden to take meat inside my home.... If my man wants to eat meat, he can go to my neighbours for cooking.... But Milk, some kinds of cheese and Eggs from my own hens are allowed Smile