Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you sleep in?
Naked .................

Hello,
With me i sleep in boxers mainly however if ive just got out the bath i wear boxers and wrap my dressing gown round me and go to sleep like that,.., If i cant be arsed getting undressed for example row with a bf or just dead tired i sleep in my clothes.. I know on occassions ive gone to bed late that getting an extra ten minutes in bed ive got dressed for work then gone to bed in my work gear then next morning im READY for work lol very rarely though... I dont sleep naked as a general rule as the dogs sleep on the bed and snuggle up at night and i am petrified i might be assualted by the dog as i sleep if u catch the drift lol

zeon Wrote:Hello,
With me i sleep in boxers mainly however if ive just got out the bath i wear boxers and wrap my dressing gown round me and go to sleep like that,.., If i cant be arsed getting undressed for example row with a bf or just dead tired i sleep in my clothes.. I know on occassions ive gone to bed late that getting an extra ten minutes in bed ive got dressed for work then gone to bed in my work gear then next morning im READY for work lol very rarely though... I dont sleep naked as a general rule as the dogs sleep on the bed and snuggle up at night and i am petrified i might be assualted by the dog as i sleep if u catch the drift lol

The dog might go looking for a sausage to eat, hahahahahahahaha

MR K trust you to think of that lol... Mind you that is a worry and something i wouldnt want to happen. I knoqw i love my animals but not that kind of love lol

zeon Wrote:MR K trust you to think of that lol... Mind you that is a worry and something i wouldnt want to happen. I knoqw i love my animals but not that kind of love lol

Bahaha a little bit of bestiality lol

I sleep in my boxer-briefs and t-shirt with my blanket and a mountain of pillows. I can sleep on the floor if I like if I only have my dozens of pillows lol :biggrin: Tried to sleep nude many times but I never got into it and I hate sleepless nights Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Nothing - I can't stand wearing anything in bed.

Usually shorts and t-shirt or no t-shirt and shorts in summer, otherwise it's a t-shirt and pj pant things from topman and dare I say it... primark.... haha

in my clothes, saves on laundryRolleyes

for me its a tank top and basketball shorts, I don't have enough privacy to sleep in anything less :frown:
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]