Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about Chinese Men?
Hi, Just wanna to konw, do you think asian (Chinese or Japanese)men are nice and goodlooking?

Because i think most of western people don't like chinese...

Well, I'm not really attracted to one particular race over the others but I have had quite a few crushes on Asian guys now that I think about it. >_>;

So I guess I find them good-looking, yeah.

I have spent time in Taiwan & Japan. In my opinion, eastern Asian men are some of the most beautiful men on earth.

I'm into any kind of men i'm not picky i just go for the sweetest guy, looks aren't everything =)

winnie wu Wrote:Hi, Just wanna to konw, do you think asian (Chinese or Japanese)men are nice and goodlooking?

Because i think most of western people don't like chinese..

I think this is a prejudice.... why should that be ? I have a few chinese and vietnamese friends... some of them a nice and goodlooking ... some of them are only nice :-)

But they are not more or less nice and goodlooking then "western people"....

fenris Wrote:I think this is a prejudice.... why should that be ? I have a few chinese and vietnamese friends... some of them a nice and goodlooking ... some of them are only nice :-)

But they are not more or less nice and goodlooking then "western people"....

Just a stereotype... which I think is completely acceptable. Like how black men like big white women. :p

I've been attracted to quite a few asians.

Bow-Wow Woof-Bark missus!

Garrett Wang AKA Ensign Harry Kim from Star Trek Voyager, to quote a friend of mine is a "Yes Tar!"

I like Japanese guys and Asian (Indian sub-continent) guys (I don't think the gods created a more beautiful race!) but for me black guys have to be real stunners to do it for me.

As for Red-Heads/Ginger Hair, I must be one of the few people who find it really attractive!

In answer to the question good looking is a matter of taste nothing more
As for me the oriental people are Better than western as they understand the meaning of HONOR.
At least in the USA honor is not well known.
I have been around the world twice and have seen the very ugly and the very beautiful.
after all it what is in a persons heart that matters not the face or body.