Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to Partisan?
Its shame Hayden left, he seemed really cool

When I wanted to delete my email address account, it gave me several days to think it over. Basically, I hit delete and it gave me back something like - your account will be deleted in a week. You can take your decision back during that week and cancel the request.
It would be nice to have something like that here.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Did all of this seriously happen because of the Bieber thread? I'm confused. Oh well, it doesn't really matter. I'll miss Hayden and his delightfully humorous comments though.

No it was nothing to do with the Bieber thread

It's been so hard to get on lately that I didn't even have time to miss you. I even missed the Beiber underwear thread. I would have missed you if I'd had time. You'll have to stay away longer next time Wink

First time I saw this thread I mistook "partisan" for "Pakistan". So I was like "Oh no what happened to Pakistan I have to find out!! D: "

SolemnBoy Wrote:First time I saw this thread I mistook "partisan" for "Pakistan". So I was like "Oh no what happened to Pakistan I have to find out!! D: "

Pakistan has fallen off the face of the earth and has been replaced by a landmass in the shape of an owl.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX7yPYDZ5Gn76P3cg36tP...zaac22O17g]

If we can't manage to disagree without cheap name-calling, this board is doomed to mediocrity or worse.

I'm sorry to see Hayden go.

Hayden left? Sad I loved that guy.

Aww now I'm sad, what were they arguing about on that thread, wasn't it about undies? O.o

I noticed hayden was gone too, I wanted to ask him in a pm how his school was coming along because he sounded really stressed in the "how are you today" thread.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]