Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens when you stand up to bullies
Unbelievable, that poor child.
I brought my boys up to stand up for those who can't.

For the life of me I can not understand why they are persecuting this child.

Sounds like typical government intelligence.Rolleyes

I think we should just stop the whole public school thing and make educational prisons with armed guards, uniforms, razor wire and towers.

This is the way we are heading - might as well just do it and get it over with.

dfiant Wrote:I would never act on those feelings, it's kind of like saying 'I'll kill you.'

My comments come more from frustration than vengence and wanting pay back. When you hear someone that was 'called bad names' claiming they were bullied and there is no harm in bullying it kind of empowers the bully and invalidates the victim, you know what I mean?

And that hurts me because it tears me apart knowing there are still kids suffering at the hands of bullying while idiots stand up and say things like 'Bullying is normal, it's part of the growing up experience.'

I also share your frustration. Our society is so deranged and out of touch with humanity. I want to make a positive impact in this world but every where I turn it's chaos and madness. I truly believe that this bullying is a symptom of a failing education system and a society devoid of morality. If everyone stood up to bullying, this isolated case wouldn't be considered an issue according to so-called "authorities." It makes me sick how these individuals do nothing and those who do are punished.

Lunar Wrote:I also share your frustration. Our society is so deranged and out of touch with humanity. I want to make a positive impact in this world but every where I turn it's chaos and madness. I truly believe that this bullying is a symptom of a failing education system and a society devoid of morality. If everyone stood up to bullying, this isolated case wouldn't be considered an issue according to so-called "authorities." It makes me sick how these individuals do nothing and those who do are punished.

Couldn't agree more. I see a lot of the same things, but my heart still see the good in humanity.

While ever there are good people doing good things there is always hope for things to change. It only takes 1 person to want change for change to begin to happen...think about that Wink

Rainbowmum Wrote:Unbelievable, that poor child.
I brought my boys up to stand up for those who can't.

For the life of me I can not understand why they are persecuting this child.

Unfortuneately in our society very few are brought up to fight for those who can't fight for themselves. It comes naturally to me, but a lot of that comes from being a soldier. When I was a kid I wiasn't the strongest and I did get bullied. I never had a huge negative reaction but the further our society gets into the touchy feely mode the harder it is for kids to be independent minded and live their own lives. They are taught from day one now that their existence needs to validated by others instead of being their own people. True strength comes from knowing who you are, but kids are not being taught this.
Richard

My advise to her would be to continue the good fight. I was raised to fight for those that can not fight for themselves. If teachers and school officials refuse to protect their students than they have no business in that field of work. If she was my daughter I would bring my full furry down on that school district. I am glad that some people are willing to still fight for others it is just a disappointment that the people they are supposed to look up to don’t support them.

please go now,