Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What in the hell is this?
as in I DO NOT COMPREHEND THIS.
a craiglist post.

"I'm looking for a tall, Good looking white guy who is a profesional (like who works in a office ..etc,,like those guys in suits) type of thing. Must be tall *again* lol, Skinny, or with a nice body (hairless of course lol) not that hairy. Must healthy, straight but on the DL or just curious. I want for us to meet 1st, get to know each other of course..then we decide what to do one day. No sex on the 1st day. Let's do this without nobody knowing. (((((Your pic gets mine))))) NO XXX or fake pics please. or else i would mark it as SPAM. I'm straight acting by the way."

^ WHY WONT HE JUST ADMIT TO HIMSELF HE'S GAY?! I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE GUYS NOWADAYS. CAN THEY NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY THEMSELVES ARE EVEN SAYING?! This post actually offends me to an extent! he's "straight-acting"? Bitch what is this? This is real life. there is no acting!!! Does he like turn into an effeminate psycho chick in the bathroom or something? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

why are you on craigslist

Wow. Why such anger toward someone you don't know who seems to be just trying to find a way to explore his sexuality but perhaps does not know another way? What makes you so offended when none of it is aimed at you? Seems pretty innocent to me. Why does it bother you so much what he labels himself as?

pellaz Wrote:why are you on craigslist

I sell commisions on craigslist so i often idle around. *note to self; Do not enter the M4M section*

pellaz Wrote:why are you on craigslist

LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lewis, like you didn't know that half of the gay people are straight acting.. Ok, I am just guessing.

Why do you feel so offended? There is a lot of people here who haven't come out yet and they probably act straight too. Do they offend you too?

I admit I am a bit surprised by the strength of your reaction. That's the last thing I don't like on his post. Everything from this word back up to the beginning is what I don't like :biggrin: Is there an age limit for craiglist? He is acting like a 14 yo.

Nick9 Wrote:LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lewis, like you didn't know that half of the gay people are straight acting.. Ok, I am just guessing.

Why do you feel so offended? There is a lot of people here who haven't come out yet and they probably act straight too. Do they offend you too?

I admit I am a bit surprised by the strength of your reaction. That's the last thing I don't like on his post. Everything from this word back up to the beginning is what I don't like :biggrin: Is there an age limit for craiglist? He is acting like a 14 yo.

You have a good point; I guess I just raged a tad but I guess his "Pick and choose" attitude is what really setting me off.

Yeah, this advert seems pretty demanding for someone in the closet.

It looks like he was typing it with just one hand :biggrin: Giggling all the time, ecstatic that he finally plucked up the courage to write it.

Let's look at it from the other side: what kind of guys do you think will answer?

The term straight acting only annoys me to the extent that I would never date a 'straight acting' guy because to me they are dealing with sexuality and society.

Been there, done that, happy to help but wouldn't date a guy going through that. Once in a lifetime is enough.

[quote=EternalYouAndI]Wow. Why such anger toward someone you don't know who seems to be just trying to find a way to explore his sexuality but perhaps does not know another way? What makes you so offended when none of it is aimed at you? Seems pretty innocent to me. Why does it bother you so much what he labels himself as?[/]

It's not the labeling but instantly saying he "acts" straight offends me by referring that me being gay- that i may "act gay". I dont "act" gay. I "AM" gay. Its about the verb not the adjective. I am my own person so him singling himself out as if being gay were a crime offends me. also his pick and choose attitude doesnt exactly impress me either.