Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the one thing you feel you can't live without
Wow Twist! Big BIG hugs to you!

BighugYep hugs twistheleaf

*hugs Twist*

I think we're all going to crush him! Big Grin

I adapt pretty well, so I'm not sure what I couldn't live without. I'd miss the internet if I didn't have my computer.

BTW, I'm thinking "things" when I answer this, so I'm not counting family or friends.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

There is a guy named chris that I really like. Him. and there is my guitar. My bf and my guitar. Does that make me selfish?

Uneunsae Wrote:Bowyn, I am the same except that I really need an animal companion. Always. Now I have my cat.

My ancient dog passed quite recently. I miss her, oodles and gobs... but I will survive. I will go on.

AlohaS Wrote:My children...they are amazing gifts to me that bring so much joy and light into a dark world. My son challenges me everyday with his wit and intelligence. It is the most amazing thing to see so much of myself in him. He is incredibly creative with his Legos and making little videos on my phone. My daughter can make me smile no matter what is going on. She is so free-spirited, full of life, and quirky...she is always grinning ear to ear.

My kids are my air, food, and water. My world would be so much less without them in it. They were answers to my prayers and the most phenomenal blessings I could ever have!

Now I'm crying, sheesh!

Hear Hear! Fellow father... I have 5 children and honestly without them my life would be boring... every day something new happens... My daughter is out for College, my son takes karate a soccer, and we (alex and I) have two adopted children and the very last one was artificial insemination of my husband's sperm into my best friend. So yes we're a very weird family. Fathers are gay, mother is living with us and she passes as the mother for all the kids.

I understand your feeling 100%.

But for me what I couldn't live without is a brain and a beating heart if those two stop working you're an empty shell.

princealbertofb Wrote:A soul. That's my answer.

Damn right

To be honest, that's the type of simple question that makes us think hard on what is really important, but also makes us realise how oversimplifying to just one single thing makes the task completely impossible.

We can't oversimplify life, and certainly we can't drop the number of vital elements so low that we can only count on ONE. Our human bodies are ultracomplicated machines, evolved from all sorts of cells and bacteria, so nothing can reduce our lives, our bodies, our souls, and therefore our lives, to just one element... unless... ?

My dogs, I lost one dog and can't imagine loosing them ):