Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the weirdest, freakiest, or mindblowing movie
ME!

jaxc Wrote:apocalypse zero
All the works made by Takayuki Yamaguchi are quite crazy. I love his style. Honestly Apocalipse Zero anime is very awful in comparison of the manga. And yes, a lot of anime and manga are crazy, I have a long list...

Movies... Uhm, the same, I have a long list... I prefer independent cinema or at least the weird one, cause is find more interesting things a bit more complicated and intellectual... uhm...
One of my favorite movies is Lilya 4-Ever, I watched it only once and at the end, I felt so bad.

For this list I can say... Gummo or Von Tirer's AntiChrist.

I have to agree as well with the previous post here. Stanley Kubrick's films are just very weird and controversial. He makes it really susceptible to a lot of interpretations.

His Eyes Wide Shut film with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman is the WEIRDEST of all. He always leave you with something to ponder. The plot is so twisted and you dont know where the story would go.

Then his ever controversial film The Shining is just weird, even the author of the original book was not delighted with his adaptation. It is full of hidden signs and symbolism, he was like telling us that He is indeed the director of the fake Apollo 11 mission.

Most of his films are like dreams.. Too bad he is already dead. He deserved an Oscar!

partis Wrote:Love that movie... you gotta see it twice too! Big Grin

I've seen it twice. In my head I tried to come up of ways to fix it,
but seeing as she tried, it's like. Well, I guess you're just fucked, lol D:

May

A socially challenged girl kills people she meets and takes the body parts she likes the most to build herself a friend...

the ending is just......ugh...

I like this movie A LOT

..well, been on a Thriller/Mystery movie streak and last night
I saw, 'Buried', with Ryan Reynolds as a truck driver who gets
held for ransom in Iraq. They placed him a wooden coffin with a
phone and a few things to make him last enough to phone people
for help/wire him money so he can get out.

It had a lot more, "Are you fucking kidding me...!?" type of moments
more than anything.

Ohh, I just remembered. 'Visitor Q', it's a Japanese film. You guys should
check it out ;D

southbiochem Wrote:May

A socially challenged girl kills people she meets and takes the body parts she likes the most to build herself a friend...

I like this movie A LOT

This movie made me become friends with all the other quiet
kids at school. It's really sad if you think about it.

She just didn't have any friends :[

southbiochem Wrote:May

I like this movie A LOT

I think i found a new family film for Christmas!:biggrin:

The recent Maniac remake with Elijah Wood was pretty good. We've all seen serial killer movies like it before, but it mostly made me uncomfortable because it puts you in the perspective of the killer.

sillyboy86 Wrote:ME!

All the works made by Takayuki Yamaguchi are quite crazy. I love his style. Honestly Apocalipse Zero anime is very awful in comparison of the manga. And yes, a lot of anime and manga are crazy, I have a long list...

Movies... Uhm, the same, I have a long list... I prefer independent cinema or at least the weird one, cause is find more interesting things a bit more complicated and intellectual... uhm...
One of my favorite movies is Lilya 4-Ever, I watched it only once and at the end, I felt so bad.

For this list I can say... Gummo or Von Tirer's AntiChrist.
should i explain why Apocalypse Zero is crazy to the others though?(not that words alone will do it justice, but it will be fun to try:biggrinSmile

when I was about 15 ish I guess my mate put in vhs tape, it had no intro, no end credits, and it was filmed on a camcorder or so its looked, we thought we had just watched a snuff movie....nobody said a word after it and to this day I don't think ive seen anything as disturbing as that.......turns out after an FBI investigation it was Guinea Pig 2 : Flowers Of Flesh And Blood that we saw , it was made to look like a snuff movie and they had to prove that the actress involved was not actual murdered, the series of guinea pig movies are now available to buy and are legit - but at the time id never seen mutilation like that,,,

serious note - don't find those films out for fun,, they are not ,,,im a massive horror fan and these are called gore movies for a reason, you don't want some of those images in your head - trust me