Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What just happened?
Okay, Um. Where do I start? I guess I'll start by saying I was only 15 when I met my ex. I've never known anythin else but him an it ended last night after nine years.

And uh. Sometimes when you love someone you justify anything they do. No matter what it is. I was keeping my sisters kids last night, ages 6 an 3 when he showed up at my parents place after we had a fight. I guess I've always been so in love with him I let him treat me like crap. He use to force me in to having sex, and I never thought anything about it.

He had been drinking, I told my sisters kids to go hide in the bathroom, since had had a key to my parents place. He tried to kiss me, but I pulled away so he punched me in the face. Then he started crying, after tha and pushed me. I hit the coffee table and hurt my ribs. He walked outside and I locked myself in the bathroom with the kids.

I knew I had to leave, that's to a good friend, I knew that I did not have to take this. I have no idea how I am going to make it through this, but I do know I deserve better.

Hang in there, Grey. You will be alright

Grey Wrote:Okay, Um. Where do I start? I guess I'll start by saying I was only 15 when I met my ex. I've never known anythin else but him an it ended last night after nine years.

And uh. Sometimes when you love someone you justify anything they do. No matter what it is. I was keeping my sisters kids last night, ages 6 an 3 when he showed up at my parents place after we had a fight. I guess I've always been so in love with him I let him treat me like crap. He use to force me in to having sex, and I never thought anything about it.

He had been drinking, I told my sisters kids to go hide in the bathroom, since had had a key to my parents place. He tried to kiss me, but I pulled away so he punched me in the face. Then he started crying, after tha and pushed me. I hit the coffee table and hurt my ribs. He walked outside and I locked myself in the bathroom with the kids.

I knew I had to leave, that's to a good friend, I knew that I did not have to take this. I have no idea how I am going to make it through this, but I do know I deserve better.

Believe in your inner Wonder Woman, and you can get thru anything!

[Image: Wonder_Woman_0001.jpg]

Grey you are much stronger than you think! Trust me, I've found out this week just how strong someone can be when thy have to be. I know you love this guy and more than likely shared some great times with him, but that is not a healthy relationship. You need to think about yourself and your own health, physical and emotional. Have you told anyone besides us what he did? It may be hard, but for your safety, the safety of those around you, and really for his safety too, someone who can do something to keep him from doing that again needs to know. Lots of love and hugs and hang in there. You can get through this, even if you don't think you can right now.

Oh?

I'm glad you have a limit and decided to call this one 'over' at this point. I empathize and sympathize with you. I know that his is a hard time for you.

You will make it through this, you are a survivor, not a victim. Yeah it will hurt, and you will have those miserable days and nights ahead and lots of odd and conflicting thoughts. But you will make it through this period.

Bighug - you do deserve better.

Ew I say dont hang in there. Beat that mother fucka down with a baseball bat till he screams bloody murder. I dont do that whole " Forgivness" thing. I would love to peer into his intellect though. Rip through his mental barriers and see just how desperate and hopeless he really is under his overpowering outer shell. Then---Then I'd make him wish he were never born. A mental rapage unlike the world has ever seen. He would be a puddle of himself. lost. empty. alone. Depressed for eternity. Then I'd leave him there stranded and laugh on my way out that door. lol. In all honesty your done. Leave that bitch immediately. Let him wander through his life not alone. Because eventually he'll meet me. Then he's fucked. Greenchainsaw

Congratulations on taking the first step towards the rest of your life.

You know your making the right decision.

Do not look back.

Look forward, however hard it may seem right now. No one deserves to be in an abusive relationship. If thats all you have experienced since you were 15, you need to know that its not like that everywhere.

You deserve better.

Bighug

ObW
X

I won't say it hasn't been an ordeal. Why o why are breakups so messy?! I had him arrested, he got bailed out. Ended up having to change my phone number and go into hiding completely after all the threats that ranged from "don't make me come find you" to "You try and walk away from me and I'll break your goddamn legs". Only three or four people knew where I was hiding, but after he was served with the temporary restraining order he sent people looking for me...and they found me. More calls to cops...they go see him again...it makes him madder. The cycle goes on. I'm living in total fear now, which sucks beyond anything I've ever experienced, I've even taken a week off work because I'm afraid he'll show up there. I owe every good thing that has happened to one friend, who convinced me to leave and has been my rock through this whole thing. But this is still hard, and when you've been with someone for nine years guess what...you miss the son of a bitch even though you shouldn't. I haven't been single since I was 15 and I'm finding I don't like it at all. But still, I know I'm doing the right thing.

Grey Wrote:I won't say it hasn't been an ordeal. Why o why are breakups so messy?! I had him arrested, he got bailed out. Ended up having to change my phone number and go into hiding completely after all the threats that ranged from "don't make me come find you" to "You try and walk away from me and I'll break your goddamn legs". Only three or four people knew where I was hiding, but after he was served with the temporary restraining order he sent people looking for me...and they found me. More calls to cops...they go see him again...it makes him madder. The cycle goes on. I'm living in total fear now, which sucks beyond anything I've ever experienced, I've even taken a week off work because I'm afraid he'll show up there. I owe every good thing that has happened to one friend, who convinced me to leave and has been my rock through this whole thing. But this is still hard, and when you've been with someone for nine years guess what...you miss the son of a bitch even though you shouldn't. I haven't been single since I was 15 and I'm finding I don't like it at all. But still, I know I'm doing the right thing.

Jesus.

Be safe. Use your head.

You're too young to live like a prisoner. In due time this will all pass. You'll be stronger and wiser for it. You still have your WHOLE LIFE ahead of you to find a worthy and respectful partner with whom you can share many years of happiness.

Best wishes.

The US court system will never stop amaze me... Try to explain to someone from my country that in four days you managed to press charges, the police put him in jail, there was a trial, he got bailed out, managed to find you hiding somewhere, the police found his comrades who were looking for you, they questioned them, put him in jail again and he got out again.

Seriously... wow.