Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of DRUNK are you?
This was an old thread, but its already closed......so I have to make a new one to continue it.

Well, what kind of drunk ARE you ?????

[Image: drunk%2520crossing.jpg]

Either the non-stop giggling kind, or else the "leave-me-alone-I-want-to-puke-and-cry" kind depending on the mood I'm in.

Im a giggler. I know Ive had too much to drink when I start giggling at EVERYTHING!
I turn into some 13 year old school girl.....I point and giggle at everything!!!

Liquor/wine: Happy-go-lucky, more willing to dance, laughing at everything, always wanting to 'dj' or play this or that 'awesome song you guys will love' which I'm sure can get annoying; waxing philosophical or getting a kick out of saying cynical/provocative/politically incorrect things; more likely to let sad things or depressed feelings show up in some circumstances; 'gayer'

Beer: Bloated.

I'm one to stay to myself, and just enjoy the buzz.. I don't do clubs, or raves, or socially riveting experiences... I like drinking by myself... it's my vice to rid myself from everyone and everything, I have to deal with on a regular basis, when drinking. Music, a good buzz, and a few snacks... that's my preference.

I'm a fun drunk.

Just a bit slower and less inhibited about talking which some people like while others are disturbed by my random thoughts. Whatever I'm feeling is increased and therefore I never drink when I'm feeling bad.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah".

"no, REALLY. i know you think i'm joking but YOU are so good. i LIKE you. YOU are awesome. *hug*"

Or when everyone else is sober but I'm not:

"Sorry for being a burden *runs away*".

Once I ended up with a broom at 3 AM on a road and when people walked by I got scared and tried to look casual. I figured that the only way to look casual when holding a broom is to actually use it. So I desperately started sweeping the road with my broom to avoid suspicion. Usually I'm just giggly and cuddly though.

I think I was once best described as a nutter when I am drunk. I'm a very happy drunk and I come out of my shell with a few brewski's under my belt.

Usually very happy drunk, though if I drink dark liquor (also happens to be my favorite) or tequila (another favorite) I can get pretty sexual lol.