Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of DRUNK are you?
Depends on what i drink i stick with Whiksey and Beer as they both make me very happy indeed Smile Vodka can turn me schizophrenic Tongue

I am a party animal ,really happy and fearless.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ive heard a lot of people use that....

Exactly what is a "fun" drunk?????

happy go lucky type, so pretty much all of the funny stuff everyone has said so far into one and we like to make other people laugh at our own expenseSmile usually if the party gets out of control and people start fighting and arguing I start to sober up, it's a total buzz kill. but, I don't drink that often Drinka
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I can't stand the taste of alchohl so I don't know. I'm rather curious

TimeSage Wrote:I can't stand the taste of alchohl so I don't know. I'm rather curious

Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug! Beerchug Sagrin

I'm being silly, so don't blame me if you decide to down a case and wrap your car around a stop sign. :tongue:

Btw, IMO you're not missing much. Personally the rare times I drink alcohol I make a point to stop when I get a slight buzz, that happy, giddy feeling, because once past that point then it's diminishing returns and finally a downhill slope that's makes you regret the entire thing, even the part when it was fun. Though should you decide it makes a good "excuse" to act on impulses you normally wouldn't then be aware about the only people to buy that excuse are those using alcohol (or other drugs) for the same reason, the rest of us are going to blame you instead of the alcohol.

TimeSage Wrote:I can't stand the taste of alchohl so I don't know. I'm rather curious

Im not big on the taste either, but I like mixed drinks....margaritas, pina coladas, mudslides, electric watermelons.....

My favorite "straight up" booze is Vodka. The GOOD Vodka, not that cheap American crap.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ive heard a lot of people use that....

Exactly what is a "fun" drunk?????

Well, I once set up a punchline three sentences in advance with Broham.

Usually the type that is always laughing and thinking himself much funnier than he actually is (think Dudley Moore from "Arthur") or if I'm depressed, the drink exacerbates the depression and I end up crying in a friend's arms like a twit.

Never have I been labelled a mean drunk though, thank goodness. Now annoying on the other hand......no comment

Wines make me mellow, I get philosophical.

Beer, Jack, Vodka, those sorts make me a party animal.

Tequila makes me angry.... very angry, as in I throw things, throw people, throw fists - I stay away from Jose....

Pix Wrote:Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug! Beerchug Sagrin

I'm being silly, so don't blame me if you decide to down a case and wrap your car around a stop sign. :tongue:

Btw, IMO you're not missing much. Personally the rare times I drink alcohol I make a point to stop when I get a slight buzz, that happy, giddy feeling, because once past that point then it's diminishing returns and finally a downhill slope that's makes you regret the entire thing, even the part when it was fun. Though should you decide it makes a good "excuse" to act on impulses you normally wouldn't then be aware about the only people to buy that excuse are those using alcohol (or other drugs) for the same reason, the rest of us are going to blame you instead of the alcohol.

I actully don't have a diver's lisence so I getting into a car wreck is impossible Big Grin