Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of phone do you have?
I think this would be interesting to see who all have what phone and how they decided to get that phone as I am super interested in Technology and the way people think.

I have the Samsung Note.
I got this phone because I was due for an upgrade on my plan and I had a piece of crap phone at the time. So doing what I always do before I get a major piece of electronics, I started my month long research. I looked into phones that were coming out in the next few months from when I was due to an upgrade to the phones that were currently out. I then ran across the Samsung Note. The phone was due to be out in 2 months at the time and it is huge, which caught my attention.

I started to look over the specs on the device and soon learned that the phone was powerful. It was so good that the phone I was thinking of getting looked like a childs toy phone. The iPhone 4s couldnt come anywhere near the Samsung note in terms of specs. The only thing that has come close to it is the Samsung III and iPhone5 (barely).

So after doing all the research, I made up my mind and waited for the Samsung Note. I have had the phone for over a year now and I have to tell you, I love the hell out of this phone. All my other phones in the past have had their issues. I have had to send 90% of all my other phones in the past back to the OEM for a replacement. This one I havent even had to call for tech support on. I absolutly love my phone.

So what phone do you have an why did you decide to get that phone?

I got an alcatel touch screen phone, 02, found it ok, but think id like to go back to buttons though.

Sony Xperia P.

I needed an affordable but powerful Android phone for my emulating needs. And also having a decent camera was important to me.
It's not as powerful as I would of liked, but It's ok for now.

I have quite small hands and like one hand operation of my phone. So I can't go for any phone above 2.5 inches wide, I'll have to consider this the next time I get a phone considering how ridiculously big phones are getting.

I wish the Razr M had came out here, as it would be my phone of choice as of now.(shame about AMOLED screen though.)

iPhone 5
did almost no research, and figure I am better off for the low effort. I really like the iPhone's built in iPhone VPN tho so i use most of its features.

phones are almost always a love / hate relationship

supreme patience as the current phone manufacturers re invent the functionality standard back 1996 in the old HP windowsCE driven PDA's

than again i dont long for windoesCE, it never ran more than a half hour between resets.

Samsung Galaxy Mini, Only got it because I was unemployed at the time and needed a cheap contract phone, it will be changed towards the end of this year though. Its not a bad phone, just doesn't do all the things that the bigger phones do and any apps that need a higher resolution wont work on it but I'm not too fussed. Oh, its outlasted any iPhone my friends and family have haha.

I have a white iPhone 4S. I've bought it because I've been using iPhones since I switched from a BlackBerry, which had given me nothing but trouble.

I'm not even planning to get the iPhone 5 or the next one. I just had mine replaced because of a dead pixel, so this one is brand new.

I like the screen size because I'm used to typing on it, I love Apple's design and it integrates perfectly with my other devices through iCloud, getting my contacts, documents, messages integrated with my iPad and MacBook. It's very convenient and efficient.

I currently have an iPhone 4S, a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and a Blackberry Bold. I also have an iPad Mini and Galaxy Note 10.1 I have an AppleMac at home.

I think its fair to say Im device agnostic. I use different devices to do different things.

I love my Note 2 but its not without its problems (random shut downs, and the off button location is just plain stupid - I keep switching it off by accident)
I love the way my iPhone integrates seamlessly with all my other Apple devices - Samsung take note! Blackberry - Mahh. Its my work phone. Designer it aint LoL.

ObW
X

HTC EVO 3D, definitely an upgrade from my Samsung Conquer, gift from the bf (his old phone from the previous contract).

Samsung Galaxy S3. I like and dislike the big screen size. Great when using it but sometimes feels a bit big in the pants pocket.

[Image: nokia3310.jpg]

But no, I have a Galaxy S3, mostly because I have difficulty holding smaller phones in my hand and bigger phones in my pockey. Also, the specs are pretty great Smile