Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What men want?
Michael Wrote:It's the top reason so many people break up.

Think about it. How the toothpaste is rolled up! Seriously?! Or the toilet seat? Then just out it down yourself! Irritating perhaps, but come on! Your way, my way and a way we can move forwards "together" as a couple. But too many people's ego get in the way.

Years of posting on Gay.com showed me how little people are capable or willing to even see something from two sides, let alone several. How do you grow if you only try to see through your own limited perceptions?

Sad but true.

the best people i have met have changed me. parts of me i mean. i became better, smarter, wiser by being faced with a different personality, points of view, values... variety is very important in life, even moreso when it comes to social contact. we find ourselves through others, it's true. and is not one of man's greatest challenges in life to find himself? Confusedmile:

My ideal man would have to have a good sense of humour, a personality that i can get along with, be a good cook, romantic, be willing to just lay in bed and hug and kiss, take things as they come, tall (i am 6'7"), be able to tease me just the right way.

kinkyhungslim Wrote:My ideal man would have to have a good sense of humour, a personality that i can get along with, be a good cook, romantic, be willing to just lay in bed and hug and kiss, take things as they come, tall (i am 6'7"), be able to tease me just the right way.

HOLY, you're 6'7!! That's insane... I'm 6'0 and I hate being tall, I can't imagine your life. However, I do know this one dude who is 6'8 and is on the basketball team, I totally love him.

And since this forum is about what men want, I'll continue that thought... this guy is really cute and shy. He's very genuine and open-minded, which are all traits I’m attracted too. I’m not someone who’s hooked on the physical, but I don’t think I could date someone who wasn’t presentable.

I always thought the perfect relationship for me was where I am slave and he is king but the roles change in an instant and I become king and he slave and at some point we become perfectly equal.

A person who is able to listen and try to understand is very important to me. It always seems that no one can listen anymore but they are already thinking on how to respond before the thought warms to their brain. I do pride myself on being a good listener and am amazed how much I learn about another human by patiently listening.

For me:

1. attractive to a certain extent
  2. funny and can be serious
  3. intelligent - so we can have interesting conversations
  4. will love me as much as I love him

Confusedmile:

Excitement!!!!
Looks aren't particularly important..
Humours a must...
Sense of freedom's important i like to do my thang...sometimes that means bein alone
And last but not least he's gotta be compassionate! Wink

Mostly i look for someone who'll challenge my expectations of what a guy should be like. I don't generally go for the same 'type' twice. I'm always about creating something fascinating with someone a little less ordinary. Someone who isn't 'textbook' in appearance, preferably.

Oh, and someone who'll put up with how moody i can be. That's a MUST.

Phil! Wrote:Excitement!!!!
Looks aren't particularly important..
Humours a must...
Sense of freedom's important i like to do my thang...sometimes that means bein alone
And last but not least he's gotta be compassionate! Wink
you copied me *throws stones at you*

Hugo Boss Wrote:you copied me *throws stones at you*

[Image: gay2ov0.gif] Imatations a form of flattery [Image: pat.gif]

I don't think I know what I want.. it seems to change daily. I think I'll know *it* when I see/hear/smell/taste it though. I don't have a particular "type" or whatever tbh Confusedmile: