Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What men want?
I would prefer a Bodybuilder...smooth of course! not hairy..YUK! although YOU try asking to suck his cock! 1 of 2 things would happen...if he was GAY then it would be your lucky night...if he's STRAIGHT...then you would end up with a mouthfull of broken teeth or worse..in hospital.

I want someone with who watch my movies and series and then talk about it, someone who surprise me with the little details I love, someone with who talk about a book that I just read, someone with who go out, someone who´s feelings are not in a shell, someone who know when I am sad and need a hug, someone who take care of me and let me take care of him... that is what I want... I know is difficult to find but I think someday I will find my one and we will live happy forever after, like fairytales.

XOXO, me.

Yes, Python, it will surely happen. Probably when you least expect it. So don't try too hard looking for that gem. Wink

i'd like someone who can balance me out, im always hyper,doin 10 things at once,the one who can liven the room up when others a quiet, so i'd like the ying and yang thing...a lad to slow me down and make me take time to smell the roses so to speak instead of running through them a missing everything trying to get to the next fun thing to do...i'd love to sit quietly for once just sipping a coke with someone and not really saying or doin anything. be a nice change of pace for me - my friends say that the polar opposite to me would be good for me,,,or were they just dropping hints to be quiet Rolleyes

Matty, you've GOT to stop the caffeine!!! Wink Wink2

princealbertofb Wrote:Matty, you've GOT to stop the caffeine!!! Wink Wink2

i dont even drink coffee, god knows how i'd be if i did Confusedmile: , they tell kids now they have attention defecit disorder or something like that, haha i was just called a naughty hyper child, even with a busted shoulder ive just tried to ride my bike but failed all because i couldnt sit still - would love someone just to make me sit and hold hands for a short while,

off to the doctors for 4 oclock to see wot damage ive done to my shoulder, cant wait - hope he has a miracle cure waiting for me

Yes, we hope so too, then maybe you'll stop fidgetting... Roflmao

queer-python Wrote:I want someone with who watch my movies and series and then talk about it, someone who surprise me with the little details I love, someone with who talk about a book that I just read, someone with who go out, someone who´s feelings are not in a shell, someone who know when I am sad and need a hug, someone who take care of me and let me take care of him... that is what I want... I know is difficult to find ...
I know the perfect man for the job ... although sorry to have to tell you, he's already taken Wink

Quote:I know the perfect man for the job ... although sorry to have to tell you, he's already taken Wink

life is not fair... the good ones are taked and if not, they are straight...

by the way, in who were you thinking? (just curious)

XOXO, me.

queer-python Wrote:... by the way, in who were you thinking? (just curious) ...
You need to ask? The gorgeous princealbertofb, of course Rolleyes