So far we have raised 10% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What movie character?
If you were a movie character from an existing movie which one is closer to the person you are?Confusedmile:Rolleyes

Time spent being less than happy is time waistedWavey

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

I would be the male version of Zooey Deschanel in Failure To Launch Laugh.
I'm a victim of my own success.
I have never failed, I have just found many ways which are incorrect.
Everyone has a story, some people just have a better way of telling it.
In this Concrete Jungle we live, our survival is love that we give.
Ellsworth Johnson,the lead character played by Denzel Washington in "American Gangster".
spotysocks Wrote:If you were a movie character from an existing movie which one is closer to the person you are?Confusedmile:Rolleyes

Hey Spoty, time to answer your own question then.... who would YOU be??? Confusedmile:
It's not a movie, but my friend thinks that I am the male equivalent of Phoebe on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. lol I don't like F.R.I.E.N.D.S. though. Hah! I'm totally Armand Denis from Lady L.
Of course I would like to say the main character from either "Jesus Christ Superstar" or "Gandhi" but am a bit like Thomas Jerome Newton from The Man Who Fell to Earth
I sooooooo wanna say Jason Mewes (Jay from Jay and Silent Bob! :biggrin: )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favorite Movie Clips InbetweenDreams 11 912 01-10-2021, 06:57 AM
Last Post: eastofeden
  Matt Bomer will be The Flash in new DC Universe movie andy 0 213 01-09-2021, 02:36 PM
Last Post: andy
  Hallmark Channel's first gay Christmas movie andy 2 342 12-04-2020, 12:19 PM
Last Post: andy
  All Dogs Go To Heaven is a Horrifying Kids Movie InbetweenDreams 6 316 09-20-2020, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Chase
  Pink Leather and Lace: Gay Movie Review Series pinkleatherlace 3 657 05-19-2020, 06:07 PM
Last Post: CarGuy65