Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What percent of people get off mostly via receptive anal sex?
I have a FWB who only gets hard and ejaculates from being anally penetrated. It's something he actively seeks and hence what we mostly do, and he hasn't enjoyed manual or oral stimulation or desired anything else.

Is that an acquired taste, or are there other people who primarily get off by being penetrated? I imagine it's a very small minority--does any one know any percents or statistics? I don't necessarily mean people who practice receptive anal sex, but the percent of those who use it regularly / as their preferred and primary way to get off.

This old post seems to suggest that very few people derive real pleasure from receptive anal sex:

Quote:Most men do not find anal sex to be pleasurable (in the receptive mode). Anal stimulation may be pleasurable, but a thrusting penis does not actually massage the prostate as say fingering would. Most men who are the insertive partner (Top) do not know how to use their penis to massage. Hitting the prostate is kind of as elusive as hitting the G-Spot.

My follow up would be--is is influenced by our anatomy / genetics, or with enough time and practice could I enjoy being penetrated as much as my friend?

I dated one guy who was ONLY able to get off that way, and a few others who preferred it to the exclusion of ALMOST everything else, so I don't think it is too uncommon...
~Beaux

It really depends on the person. If your down with being 100% top then continue doing so. If this guy isn't addressing your needs then talk with him about it.

Quote:Is that an acquired taste, or are there other people who primarily get off by being penetrated?

Definately not me.

I'm like this. Not only from anal sex, but anal stimulation, since I like to get off by myself. In fact I can only think of a couple of times I've ejaculated with no anal stimulation. I guess I'm unusual in that my hole is the centre of my sexuality and my dick doesn't really play much of a part.

Also, it depends on a lot of things whether the guy can stimulate me with his cock, like the angle, its shape and the position. I think also a lot of it is psychological. It also depends how horny I am, a guy whose worked up to it can probably make me cum, a guy who hasn't probably can't.

He is not getting off from anal sex. He is getting off because it is easy to massage his prostate.

As for percentages, I would say low as most tops don't know how to use their penis to get their partner off. It's like hitting the elusive G spot... Oh wait, you already read that post.

If I was to hazard a guess I would say maybe 10% of the population.

But then there are a majority of males who never tried anal - so they skew the results in the end.

I know that it generally is anal or manual for me.

Guys in here are prolly tired of me posting about this but here I go again.

Over 6 years ago my guy and I were doing it in a odd position without me going all the way in and making real short strokes teasing him and it happened to him. What was happening was I was hitting his prostate just right. About three months later we were doing it the same way expecting the same thing to happen and he went into what I thought were epileptic seizures. It scared the crap out of me. It took a couple of minutes for him to come out of it and he told me it was a male multiple orgasm without ejaculation. He'd heard of them. I hadn't.

Anyway that's a big part of our sex life now. I can't have them from penetration dang it. Using an aneros of him fingering me while I'm relaxed and still I can do it but it takes time. Our best friend/room mate/business partner got an aneros after I did to try to have male multiple orgasms. hahahaha! Now he has about five different ones and wears them out.

Here's a thread I did about it a year ago.

Here's another one by a sack head from this past January

We used to be in a forum about them but haven't been there in ages. It's more fun to have them than read about people trying to have them.

Virgorilla
Imurevenge

I know a lot of guys who still get pleasure from other things, but prefer to get off via anal stimulation. Everyone is different.

Virge Wrote:Guys in here are prolly tired of me posting about this but here I go again.

Over 6 years ago my guy and I were doing it in a odd position without me going all the way in and making real short strokes teasing him and it happened to him. What was happening was I was hitting his prostate just right. About three months later we were doing it the same way expecting the same thing to happen and he went into what I thought were epileptic seizures. It scared the crap out of me. It took a couple of minutes for him to come out of it and he told me it was a male multiple orgasm without ejaculation. He'd heard of them. I hadn't.

Anyway that's a big part of our sex life now. I can't have them from penetration dang it. Using an aneros of him fingering me while I'm relaxed and still I can do it but it takes time. Our best friend/room mate/business partner got an aneros after I did to try to have male multiple orgasms. hahahaha! Now he has about five different ones and wears them out.

Here's a thread I did about it a year ago.

Here's another one by a sack head from this past January

We used to be in a forum about them but haven't been there in ages. It's more fun to have them than read about people trying to have them.

Virgorilla
Imurevenge

My bf and I like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Velvet-...stimulator

We find the sensation more intense than with the anerose...