Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have?
ZackT Wrote:I guess maybe I'm just not so sexually charged that I'm gonna resent my partner for "holding me back" and not getting it on earlier Friday night, for example.

Seems a bit greedy to me, but then again, as I have come to learn, most guys have a much higher sex drive than I do.

I have a reasonably strong drive, I can jerk it 2 or 3 times a day. But, to actually have sex that many times? Something completely different and I want it to be more time consuming than just a few minutes to get off for the sake of getting off.

I totally agree with what you said though, about one night when you're by yourself somewhere, or wherever, you'll inevitably see someone you'd wanna get dirty with. Definitely. But, I dunno, I just don't really feel a need to go out and try. I don't get worked up about it. Hell I don't even use them later on in my minds-eye.

This seems like maybe it's just a preferential thing. And I don't mean to sound like I'm insulting what you do, it sounds like it's working for you Big Grin

I appreciate your honesty. I know I come off as a sex monger in GaySpeak.com, but I have had some unusual experiences. My straight brother told me once "You should write a book and tell it all honestly - problem is I do not think it will sell because no one will believe it!" Lol2

My primary love relationship is the foundation of my life. We were practically an arranged marriage. We have a contract that will keep us married as husbands no matter what. The idea of divorce is prohibited, but if things get bad we can have all the best boy friends, and boy friends we want. Older GLBT couples have guided us as mentors. We seem to run with an older crowd that believes in open gay marriage. I do not know a single monogamous couple. Our crowd does not believe there is such a thing as monogamy, and that is not a joke.

Our friends are serious business/political people who are builders, and are preparing my partner and I for GLBT leadership. (Leadership, private joke). I have taken the MMPI three times. I do not have what it takes to run a company, but I have strong skills as an executive assistant. Guys like me do alright because we do not pose a career threat to real leaders. To a real leader, true loyalty is priceless.

These older GLBT, mainly men, are trying to pass the torch. Personal stability is required, not desired. People want to move in our circle because they see success. Financial success is part of the package with hard work, but is a minor part of the GLBT business/political agenda here in the Southern California. And, San Francisco practically holds court compared to our casual approach. The folks I am proud to associate with intend to make GLBT life better before they leave this life. Here is a sample of the kind of television commercials we are using to get our message across. It is a very straight approach. http://www.values.com/inspirational-stor.../72-Locker We are doers, not talkers, and we have no holy book to sell you.

[Image: home_main_dir_sil.jpg]

Wes...you make me smile...its a good thing.

There has been a tremendous shift 30 years...

Nowadays, sadly, too many gay people equate sexuality with morality and sound very much like the Conservative Moral Majority did in the 1970s. I saw this coming back in 1983 and I remember distinctly saying to my friend Larry at the time when he asked why I thought they infected gay people with AIDS...he believed they did as well but did not know why...I told him that in 30 years you will have a a couple of generations that have grown up with the fear of sex and the point was simple...It is hard to control people who are in touch with themselves...sexuality is a great vehicle to do so and it is something to be celebrated..,.not feared. Today we have a nation of sheep and the herd is growing. If you want to control people...make them afraid of something. If you can make them afraid of themselves it is even better.

I have never believed in an open relationship. I know it works with some couples but I know my character, my personality and it won't work with me for sure.

WesHollywood Wrote:Usually, I am home by 9pm on Friday nights and so is he. The only discussion we ever have is "Did you get lucky tonight?" This is important because if one of us did, he is going to have to take a shower before we launch into the sack. We are emphatic that we will not allow the smell of another man in our beds.

That's totally unacceptable for me and probably stay so for many many years if not forever.

I never get desire to be with other man once I have a boyfriend and I'm satisfied with my relationship. I don't know how it sounds for you but if my partner is away on a business trip or whatever it is I personally enjoy more to stay at home and "sacrifice" as you might call it for him then go out and have sex with someone. No matter how handsome guy I can meet and how great sex I can have, "sacrificing" feels much better.

Kyle Wrote:I have never believed in an open relationship. I know it works with some couples but I know my character, my personality and it won't work with me for sure.

That's totally unacceptable for me and probably stay so for many many years if not forever.

I never get desire to be with other man once I have a boyfriend and I'm satisfied with my relationship. I don't know how it sounds for you but if my partner is away on a business trip or whatever it is I personally enjoy more to stay at home and "sacrifice" as you might call it for him then go out and have sex with someone. No matter how handsome guy I can meet and how great sex I can have, "sacrificing" feels much better.

I am really not critical of monogamous people. I simply do not understand them. It could be my age, my 47 year old mentor tells me interest in sex wains with age. Seriously, there have been moments at work that I have rushed to the bathroom, just to get it off in a few quick strokes. It is like any bathroom trip that is ignored, the more I wait, the more I have to go. In addition we do understand that there are times when a simple jerk is preferred to intercourse. I think everyone experiences that on occasion. Just get it over with.

[Image: 75250-masturbation_the_new_adultery_comments.jpg]

I must admit there are times that I would just rather jack than got through the hassle of wasting time in bars, or waiting for my partner to get home. Besides, I ALWAYS have something for my partner. There are rarely turn downs for sex in this household, (headache from work that kind of thing). We go in spurts, sometimes we get into it a couple times a day, other times it is 3 per a week. I think that variation relates to workloads/stress we are carrying.

I require nothing...

East Wrote:Wes...you make me smile...its a good thing.

There has been a tremendous shift 30 years...

Nowadays, sadly, too many gay people equate sexuality with morality and sound very much like the Conservative Moral Majority did in the 1970s. I saw this coming back in 1983 and I remember distinctly saying to my friend Larry at the time when he asked why I thought they infected gay people with AIDS...he believed they did as well but did not know why...I told him that in 30 years you will have a a couple of generations that have grown up with the fear of sex and the point was simple...It is hard to control people who are in touch with themselves...sexuality is a great vehicle to do so and it is something to be celebrated..,.not feared. Today we have a nation of sheep and the herd is growing. If you want to control people...make them afraid of something. If you can make them afraid of themselves it is even better.

Understanding the structure of GLBT power has been amazing for me. I got into the whole thing because of an advertising job interview a couple years ago, there was a real meeting of the minds. I not only got hired, I became deep personal friends with the head of office, and his life partner of 26 years. Not long after that I met my life partner at a GLBT business cocktail party. He is an aspiring motion picture picture producer whose family is well connected. When it is all said and done, it is fun to be working for the betterment of a GLBT future.

Two years ago, a wealthy member of the gay community died, and left over 1500 apartment units to the Transgendered community. The things we are doing with those apartments for our own people puts the government to shame.

Among other things we are developing GLBT senior complexes. When I hear loud mouthed posters who have dedicated themselves to THEMSELVES or some bogus religion that does nothing for our community, I am infuriated.

Why should the rest of us be held back because some unstable individual can not separate the reality of real accomplishment from the bull shit of money making religion? Those pontificaters deserve each other, and deserve to be pushed aside. I am not about to wait for some Jesus freak to catch up with the goals of the GLBT movement.
[Image: bible.gif]

Kyle Wrote:I have never believed in an open relationship. I know it works with some couples but I know my character, my personality and it won't work with me for sure.

I totally agree.
When I was in college, sex meant nothing and I would do it with anyone. Now that I have been in a serious relationship its completely different. I dont know how to explain it but it is.

I am a guy who likes sleazy, but sanitary safe sex. I will try kink, and that may be what this story is about. Maybe it is just sex, please tell me what you think?

I was driving through the Sioux Reservation in New Mexico, when I pulled over at a rest stop. Walking toward me was a handsome native American man. As he brushed passed me he tweeked my nipple. Now this caused a sexual reaction in me, so I stopped and turned. He said there is a deserted road up ahead and to follow him. He threw out a blanket and took off his shirt. What a chest, and the cleavage....... He placed my hand on his pec and indicated that I should rub. His head rolled back in pleasure. I am fully dressed, and I can see through the crotch in his jeans that he has a hard on. I worked his nipples for at least a half hour getting rougher all the time. He simply said, "Don't break the skin." I looked down at his crotch and there was a small spot of cum on his jeans between his legs. He said "now you."

I stripped totally, and he did the same to me as I pulled my cock. I had never felt this sensation before, and came in minutes. The native American said, "Now you, like this" He had an average cock which I stroked as he lay back on the blanket working his own chest! This simple sexual exchange was an erotic thrill. To see this big beautiful man pleasuring his own nipples was something I had never seen before or since. It was a very different turn-on that I a have not had before or since. Has anyone else ever had a similar experience? Is this form of sexual expression commonly available, I would like to try it again.

Zip Wrote:I am a guy who likes sleazy, but sanitary safe sex. I will try kink, and that may be what this story is about. Maybe it is just sex, please tell me what you think?

I was driving through the Sioux Reservation in New Mexico, when I pulled over at a rest stop. Walking toward me was a handsome native American man. As he brushed passed me he tweeked my nipple. Now this caused a sexual reaction in me, so I stopped and turned. He said there is a deserted road up ahead and to follow him. He threw out a blanket and took off his shirt. What a chest, and the cleavage....... He placed my hand on his pec and indicated that I should rub. His head rolled back in pleasure. I am fully dressed, and I can see through the crotch in his jeans that he has a hard on. I worked his nipples for at least a half hour getting rougher all the time. He simply said, "Don't break the skin." I looked down at his crotch and there was a small spot of cum on his jeans between his legs. He said "now you."

I stripped totally, and he did the same to me as I pulled my cock. I had never felt this sensation before, and came in minutes. The native American said, "Now you, like this" He had an average cock which I stroked as he lay back on the blanket working his own chest! This simple sexual exchange was an erotic thrill. To see this big beautiful man pleasuring his own nipples was something I had never seen before or since. It was a very different turn-on that I a have not had before or since. Has anyone else ever had a similar experience? Is this form of sexual expression commonly available, I would like to try it again.

I have tasted some of this too. I was told once that only about 30% of gay men go for this activity. I did more of it as a teen than I do now, but I would love to have had your experience. I enjoy a smooth chest.

[Image: lean-muscular-male-fitness-model1.jpg]

Looks like party time to me!

Zip Wrote:I am a guy who likes sleazy, but sanitary safe sex. I will try kink, and that may be what this story is about. Maybe it is just sex, please tell me what you think?

Sounds hot but the Sioux reservations are located in Montana and the Dakotas. New Mexico has Navajo, Apache, Comanche just so you know. You may have very well meet a Sioux down there we do travel all over to pow wows.