Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What puts you off girls?
Hey just been thinking about why I dont like girls sexually?

To me girls all remind me of my sister, how ever though, I want to do the real reason I dont like women.

What are your thoughts on this?

Ill get back to you on that one, cause I can think of any real reason, I just dont find them sexually attractive Smile They can look good, but it does nothing for me

I'm trying to justify why I dont like women sexually, as all I say to people women remind of my sister, just want another way to explain it to people....and my self...

While it is generally healthy not to want to have sexual feelings for your sister, what is it about her that you don't like? Or are your fears, on the contrary, that you like her too much? Maybe your past experience of abuse has led you to want to protect people who are weaker? But then, maybe you also relate to those weaker people?
Maybe if you told us more about your relationship with your sister, we might understand. How do you relate to her? As a protective brother? As if she's a nuisance? As if her status is enviable?

I think I'm just saying that about girls because its the easy to explain to people.........

Wow. I find that a weird way of phrasing things, sweetlad. :tongue:

Nothing put me off girls. I love and respect the women in my life (mother, sisters, grandmothers, and a best friend). I find some women beautiful, too.

I am just not sexually attracted to women. It I were to rate myself on the Kinsey scale, I'm a 6. :tongue: Nothing happens downstairs to me in relation to women. I am attracted to the male form, mind and emotionality.

I think most women are interesting, poignant, and intelligent. I just don't find the female figure to stop my gaze the way a male figure does. I know several gay guys who have nothing but disdain for women, but I think that just because I'm not attracted to someone sexually doesn't mean that there aren't attractive traits about them. Just because straight guys don't go out of their way to see Zac Efron shirtless doesn't mean they have contempt for all men. Sexual attractiveness is but one aspect of a person, and while I'm not perfect, I always try to keep that in mind.

Not to suggest that you are bigoted, sweetlad. I just notice that it's more common among the gay community than we tend to acknowledge, and I wonder if, just as many of us have ingrained homophobia, we may also have ingrained gender superiority.

Well I sister is older than me with two kids now.

I was really say about 3 or 4 I was still finding it hard to talk so my sister used to always used say things for me. We used to be very close till I was 12 when she moved out but for a few months before she moved out I used to piss her off all the time even though I didnt do anything wrong well you know 12yro boys lol??

I did get abused by a women when I was younger, Sorry but Im not going into details..

I like the structure of a mans body, I like his muscles, his cock, his balls, the sound of his voice, his face...they turn me on, women have none of these things. Women are [COLOR="Magenta"]absolutely gorgeous in their own right, but I'm not turned on by any of their qualities. [/COLOR]

My sister was protective of me too...